PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena will be back to reverse gangbanging fat girls in no time

Nikki and Cena have broken up?

20130408_videostill_RAW_ziggler--bfd49551c3386e108df6ab259534087d.jpg

Meltzer always sounds really weird during podcast interviews - his audio quality is always the same and pretty unique. He’s got a weird phone/mic or something.

Ziggler got in them drawers

Even worse than Lance Stephenson got in LeBron's drawers tonight.

And the Cavaliers, just like John Cena, are looking at a break up.

Meltzer always sounds really weird during podcast interviews - his audio quality is always the same and pretty unique. He’s got a weird phone/mic or something.
You know you know You know you You know you know?

He says that shit like it's a nervous tic. Shawn Michaels does the same shit. HBK been politicking and talking behind people's back for so long that he can't even commit to the story he's about to tell or whatever he's about to say as he professes it with a bunch of shit like "I don't know but..." "it might it might not be..." "I'm not trying to say that but... that"

And I can see it in my own way because my former boss was just as much of a sociopath and politician at Shawn Michaels, and he did the exact same shit all the time.

Cena being single is the biggest news for the women´s division. The hunt is on brother.

Been watching wcw Saturday night 92 which is a new era which I seen little of outside of the clashes. It's the bill watts booking era which was old school with 2/3 falls main events, top rope dqs, etc dangerous alliance is the main faction funding with sting, steamboat, windham and dustin rhodes. Sting/vader is the main world title fued as 92 is the only full year without ric flair having left pre great American bash 91.

As a result of flair/luger leaving created a new main event scene with the likes of vader and rude involved.

ecw 99 into the tnn era post anarchy rulz with mike awesome as ecw champ with taz departing shortly after along with Dudleys losing tag titles to dreamer and returning raven on there final ecw apperance. So the decline begins with taz/Dudleys gone leaving a vaccum in top face and top heel tag team that wouldn't be matched.

Cena being single is the biggest news for the women´s division. The hunt is on brother.

Paige is hitting the gym, the gym, getting the tits and going paleo.

Last edited:
Been watching wcw Saturday night 92 which is a new era which I seen little of outside of the clashes. It's the bill watts booking era which was old school with 2/3 falls main events, top rope dqs, etc dangerous alliance is the main faction funding with sting, steamboat, windham and dustin rhodes. Sting/vader is the main world title fued as 92 is the only full year without ric flair having left pre great American bash 91.

As a result of flair/luger leaving created a new main event scene with the likes of vader and rude involved.

ecw 99 into the tnn era post anarchy rulz with mike awesome as ecw champ with taz departing shortly after along with Dudleys losing tag titles to dreamer and returning raven on there final ecw apperance. So the decline begins with taz/Dudleys gone leaving a vaccum in top face and top heel tag team that wouldn't be matched.

upload_2018-4-16_1-34-20.gif

We’re talking real wrestling right now like Cena/Bella. Stay on topic, thanks

Jk. Excuse to see Brandi

Last edited:
upload_2018-4-16_2-22-9.jpeg

I remember seeing this pic on Facebook or 9gag (maybe even here) making fun of them for using his pants as a flag. Never knew it was Velveteen.

I for one am stunned that a pro wrestling/reality tv show relationship came to an end. Stunned.

Maybe the reason John and Nikki broke up was because John saw that Fin came out and wanted to come out as well.

You know you know You know you You know you know?

He says that shit like it's a nervous tic. Shawn Michaels does the same shit. HBK been politicking and talking behind people's back for so long that he can't even commit to the story he's about to tell or whatever he's about to say as he professes it with a bunch of shit like "I don't know but..." "it might it might not be..." "I'm not trying to say that but... that"

And I can see it in my own way because my former boss was just as much of a sociopath and politician at Shawn Michaels, and he did the exact same shit all the time.
I can't even listen to an HBK interview just from the fact that he says "you know" at the end of every sentance. It drives me crazy.

What a life this man lead. Obviously FMJ is amazing but he deserves a lot of credit for his role in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake. He was even more terrifying than Leatherface was in that movie and made it not only a great remake but one of the best horror movies in the modern era.

rumours are nikki didn't like cena bullying undertaker

did they get married ?
nikki and them $

rumours are nikki didn't like cena bullying undertaker

did they get married ?
nikki and them $
Not married. She failed to successfully cash in her Money In The Bank briefcase.
[<cena1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back