PWD 571: Paige screwed Raw

Who wins in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno Sammartino died
RIP to one of the heads on the wrestling Mt Rushmore

If Honda has proper armbar on, she could tap HHH. It would be difficult for her to put it on HHH. A judo toss wouldn’t work if he had a modicum of training.

I get one last shot !

I know.

But before Heretic gets too excited, I think Nak is swimming fine with him doing multiple PPV events while fighting for the title, winning the Rumble and being no 2 face and no 1 top heel on SD (to be shared with Joe now) which shows he got over with Vince. The audience also loves him. So swimming with the company and swimming with the audience.

Just finished watching Smackdown.

Miz...Samoa Joe...Cien Almas...all on Smackdown...

Randy-ectoplasm.jpg

Was hoping for Braun too so that I can take some time off monday night raws

smackdown looks like it will be interesting going forward , raw just looks like it picked up a buncha jobbers to kill time

I’m getting fed up with podcasters asking old legends why promos where were better back in the day.

Fuckers say:
A) nowadays wrestlers don’t have the love;
B) nowadays wrestlers aren’t driving around for 10 hours day;
C) nowadays wrestlers are scripted and are recorded;
D) old wrestlers were creative.

Ad a) yeah, tell that to Daniel Bryan.

Ad b) WWE schedule might be a little bit easier but it’s still Hell.

Ad c) no motherfuckers, you dudes were recorded and could repeat if necessary. Young dudes are going live on air and if they fuck up then 5 million people hear you on tv. WWE is terrified of wrestlers going off script or messing up for good reason.

Ad d) Because it has always been survival of the most adaptable. A hunk dude who can remember lines is worth more than a hunk dude who can’t but can improvise to WWE. Crockett didn’t have writers so wanted you to script yourself. If you kept on fucking up improvising during a taped recording you were out. Same with a dude following a script on USA network. And you dudes remember with pink tainted glasses. You remember who could handle a promo, not who couldn’t.

Podcasters and their old fart guests piss me off. Overloaded.

I’m getting fed up with podcasters asking old legends why promos where were better back in the day.

Fuckers say:
A) nowadays wrestlers don’t have the love;
B) nowadays wrestlers aren’t driving around for 10 hours day;
C) nowadays wrestlers are scripted and are recorded;
D) old wrestlers were creative.

Ad a) yeah, tell that to Daniel Bryan.

Ad b) WWE schedule might be a little bit easier but it’s still Hell.

Ad c) no motherfuckers, you dudes were recorded and could repeat if necessary. Young dudes are going live on air and if they fuck up then 5 million people hear you on tv. WWE is terrified of wrestlers going off script or messing up for good reason.

Ad d) Because it has always been survival of the most adaptable. A hunk dude who can remember lines is worth more than a hunk dude who can’t but can improvise to WWE. Crockett didn’t have writers so wanted you to script yourself. If you kept on fucking up improvising during a taped recording you were out. Same with a dude following a script on USA network. And you dudes remember with pink tainted glasses. You remember who could handle a promo, not who couldn’t.

Podcasters and their old fart guests piss me off. Overloaded.
Yea except for all the territory shows that broadcasted live or were recorded live to tape with no do overs
But you know, other than that, yea

If Honda has proper armbar on, she could tap HHH. It would be difficult for her to put it on HHH. A judo toss wouldn’t work if he had a modicum of training.

So you're saying she could tap Triple H .... under the right circumstances?

<DCWhoa>

TBA vs Cedric Alexander....Please let it be Neville! for the love of god i need something to believe in on the main roster.
He's gone. We have to accept it.

Bully Ray fully agreed with my point that it was retarded to show Cass in the back rather than just have him attacking DB in the ring be the first time anyone saw him. Bully Ray is smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back