• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y4rZ46E.gif

ROH and NJPW have consistently been better than WWE. Prove me wrong. This is the thing i dont get. You bitch about the WWE product, but when someone dares to believe they can do a better job of it you shit all over them. Its like you're addicted to misery and complaining.

Last edited:
WWE has an overbloated roster right now, the cost to produce NXT at Full Sail is actually a lost because they don't charge that much for tickets, plus all of the indy stars they have hired has jacked up their payroll costs. Even with the Takeover shows, NXT loses money for WWE and always has.

What the hell was the point of the cruiserweight division? They signed a bunch of guys, gave them their own show and nobody gives a shit, If that's not throwing money away...

I'd love to know the network viewer amount for 205 Live, it can't be good but they don't have much of a choice with all these guys under contract. At least they're barely on Raw now.

ROH and NJPW have consistently been better than WWE. Prove me wrong. This is the thing i dont get. You bitch about the WWE product, but when someone dares to believe they can do a better job of it you shit all over them. Its like you're addicted to misery and complaining.
I'm not bitching about anything. This is a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back