• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zQwLh7wq9RLOxtrjFQQH832F1UFLh5twFw5IDlCXtts.jpg

tenor.gif

She should hide a piece of re bar in her braid and smash a hoe over the head with it.

rebar-remesh-reb-3-615g40-20-64_1000.jpg

I don't like that pic, but she is probably the strongest woman in the division.

If that Kona Reeves dude really wants to get over the whole jock/anti cuck gimmick he may wanna think about losing "WWE NXT Superstar Kona Reeves!! Multicultural ethnicity Hawaiian,Chinese,Dutch,Indonesian, Filipino, Spanish!! JUST WATCH" from his Twitter bio. I half expected to see "he/him" at the end.

Excessive drinking is a killer. I knew two guys who died recently, one with high blood pressure and diverticulitis from heavy drinking at 31, another who died at heart failure from stopping cold turkey at 39
Both parents died from heavy drinking and smoking. Which is why I do neither.

I remember giving up Pepsi Max, and the caffeine withdrawals from it, holy shit, I felt awful for days. So I can't even begin to imagine what it's like for alcohol.
I used to get migraines if I didn't have caffeine daily. Completly cut it out twice and that suuuuuucked.

I had some weird intervening happen. In the same day I saw the absolute best of myself and I saw the absolute worst. I knew I had a bad problem and was about to take a turn for a place much darker than I currently was, so I decided then and there I had enough. In my withdrawals I lost 22 pounds in 12 days.

But yes. Cold turkey on all 4

Textbook case for some tapering down with Valium and weed and beer at the same time. Then stop the beer. Then the Valium.

I wouldn’t blame the weed on anything you had going on at the time.

Giving that shirt all it can handle

Textbook case for some tapering down with Valium and weed and beer at the same time. Then stop the beer. Then the Valium.

I wouldn’t blame the weed on anything you had going on at the time.

The weed I didn’t want to stop. As a matter of fact, last time I went to the doc he told me he saw no signs of diverticulitis anymore, and very little inflammation from chrons. I had only picked up smoking herb about 2-3 years ago. I really REALLY feel the herb helped me out. As a matter of fact I recently read a study of people completely recovering from chrons altogether because of MJ. I was already convinced that had to be the reason. That and herb is the only thing that’s effective in helping me sleep. I’ve been prescribed ambien and other sleep aids and nothing worked. NyQuil, melatonin none of that helped.

I only stopped smoking because I was trying to get a job. Now that I’m working again I picked it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back