PWD 575: Wahhabimania

Best Marvel 90’s Animated Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minotauro Rex

tenor.gif

Sasha is a way bigger asset to the company than Carmella. I love Carmella but she is where she is from her hoe tendencies (which can get you far)

oh, i agree 100%. i think sasha is a great worker, has an outstanding look and is good enough on the stick (if you know what i mean). i am just surprised sasha is not used more and am wondering if it has to do with her supposed cold interaction with fans.

i find cumella useless other than her shrinking onesie

I tried Rex, I really tried. Some birds aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are too bright. And when they fly away to go be a dimestore hoe, part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice but you're life is just that much more empty know that they're gone.....I think I just miss my girl

Ho ass Summer can suck it.

Sasha is a way bigger asset to the company than Carmella. I love Carmella but she is where she is from her hoe tendencies (which can get you far)

She seems to have a really good attitude, is charismatic and obviously attractive, but I don't rate her in the ring at all. Her ring attire is atrocious as well. I'd rather see her stay in a managerial role, but no harm in trying. Sasha has proven that she can put on a clinic with the right opponent, carries herself better and is overall a far better performer.

this makes me think about both cumella and sasha's interaction with the fans.

is it because of mella's outgoing nature with fans such as wally why she is smackdown champion and all sasha has is the world's biggest forehead?

i am going to medicate and ponder this quandry

Knowing what both wrestling fans and male fans can be like, I don't think that I can blame Sasha at all. She is more suited to the heel role though.

Voted Spider-Man, but it was a really hard choice between that and X-Men.

this makes me think about both cumella and sasha's interaction with the fans.

is it because of mella's outgoing nature with fans such as wally why she is smackdown champion and all sasha has is the world's biggest forehead?

i am going to medicate and ponder this quandry

Can you maybe add pictures of both these women on this thread so everyone can ponder.

"I don't wanna fight you anymore, Sabretooth."

Wolverine's voice actor was so awesome. I can still hear the lines perfectly, in my head.

Reportedly, when Hugh Jackman was cast as Wolverine, he contacted the voice actor as it would be his only dramatic frame of reference and then built upon that.

Ecw 99 hardcore tv finished, onto 00 the end of Ecw. Rvd was having great matches with anyone, awesome/tanaka had there series and impact players funding with dreamer/raven also rhino/sandman fued begins late 99.

Greatest royal rumble should be renamed wrestle mania 34.5 been a 6 hr long card.

I am not aware of Carmella's how tendencies, please explain.

The answer is X-Men the animated series because it gave us this

Regarding the Sasha/Carmella thing. I think it's clear that Sasha's attitude is what's holding her back. Well, that, and she can't go a couple of weeks without almost killing herself.

It's not just the fans, she's said things in interviews that has made me cringe because it's clear that she's developing a huge ego, she's basically falling into the exact same trap that Paige fell into, they get a lot when they get onto the main roster, they were given far too much and it goes to their head. That's why Sasha was surpassed on Raw by Alexa, Nia, and Asuka.

Carmella, while nowhere near as talented in the ring as Sasha, she has the right attitude. She's known as one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet, she'll do anything they ask of her, and that goes a long way with WWE. That's why The Miz has a WrestleMania main event to his name, and CM Punk doesn't. It's why The Great Khali lasted 8 years, and Braden Walker lasted 8 weeks.

I say it all the time. It's better to have less talented people who will bust their ass and do what is asked of them, than to have more talented people who are gonna be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back