PWD 576: Arabian Nights

Which Did You Like Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

yJAYO9n.png

Rules
1. Bring Booker back full time
2. #GiveDivasAChanceinSaudiArabia
3. Cash them sweet, sweet oil money checks, playboy

Mascots
WpPHbOx.jpg

5r6cgr2d9br01.jpg

tEPp1QCigbVSaGDaZ3UDGx3wZBuLdI9c9JZ1w-UHrlQ.jpg

Theme

Sticky please @UltimateVictory

Mascots are disgusting. Boobs way too big

Wally is going to shoot up a school and once again the FBI will drop the ball after I tweeted them about him.

I think the original Godfather is the superior film but 2 is amazing as well.

How many title changes will there be on Friday?

Michael turning into the alpha right in front of our very eyes is one of the best damn movie scenes ever filmed

Triple H:

Women not wrestling at the event this Friday:

"I understand that people are questioning it, but you have to understand that every culture is different and just because you don't agree with a certain aspect of it, it doesn't mean it's not a relevant culture. You can't dictate to a country or a religion about how they handle things but, having said that, WWE is at the forefront of a women's evolution in the world and what you can't do is affect change anywhere by staying away from it."

Women eventually wrestling in Saudi Arabia:

"While, right now, women are not competing in the event, we have had discussions about that and we believe and hope that, in the next few years they will be. That is a significant cultural shift in Saudi Arabia.

"The country is in the middle of a shift in how it is dealing with that – the position is changing, and rights are changing, as are the way women are handled and treated in society. We think that's a great thing and we're excited to be at the forefront of that change."

He answered that as well as he could.

Triple H:

Women not wrestling at the event this Friday:

"I understand that people are questioning it, but you have to understand that every culture is different and just because you don't agree with a certain aspect of it, it doesn't mean it's not a relevant culture. You can't dictate to a country or a religion about how they handle things but, having said that, WWE is at the forefront of a women's evolution in the world and what you can't do is affect change anywhere by staying away from it."

Women eventually wrestling in Saudi Arabia:

"While, right now, women are not competing in the event, we have had discussions about that and we believe and hope that, in the next few years they will be. That is a significant cultural shift in Saudi Arabia.

"The country is in the middle of a shift in how it is dealing with that – the position is changing, and rights are changing, as are the way women are handled and treated in society. We think that's a great thing and we're excited to be at the forefront of that change."

@GetTheseHands HHH pulled out a "different culture, hard to judge" lol

I don’t care for big boobs. Also no ass pics up there.
It's hard to find pics that show both off well considering they're on opposite sides of the body. My gimmick is tits first and you know thiiissss MANNNNNN

It's hard to find pics that show both off well considering they're on opposite sides of the body. My gimmick is tits first and you know thiiissss MANNNNNN
Oh well. We can’t all be as good as @Gutter Chris when it comes to picking mascots

I’ve only read the script for godfather 1. Haven’t seen either movie.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!

Oh man I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back