PWD 576: Arabian Nights

Which Did You Like Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
– A new report says that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s net worth is over $200 million.Celebrity Net Worth reports that the actor and former WWE star’s net worth is $220 million thanks to his starring roles in high-profile blockbusters and HBO’s Ballers, his work as a producer and everything else he does.

– A new report says that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s net worth is over $200 million.Celebrity Net Worth reports that the actor and former WWE star’s net worth is $220 million thanks to his starring roles in high-profile blockbusters and HBO’s Ballers, his work as a producer and everything else he does.
Isn’t that site the epitome of Fake News? What does Forbes say?

Rollins also saying shield triple threat at Wrestlemania is his dream match

They better book this shit this year

DO IT FOR THE PWD

AND THEN KICK THAT BITCH TO THE CURB

This is always an option although I did have a dream that she tried to seduce me once and then it ended up she was trying to sacrifice me to the fucking devil

Hard to forget that dream’s witchcraft backstabbing shit

Some interesting numbers from the 1/4/99 Raw and Nitro.

Yes, when Tony Schiavone told people that Mankind would be winning the title, Raw gained roughly 375,000 homes and a total of 600,000 viewers. However a little known fact is, The Rock vs. Mankind match actually lost viewers, while the Finger Poke of Doom gained viewers.

RAW (2 hour show)

QH #5: D'Lo vs. Edge [1st Schiavone Foley comment] (5.2)
QH #6: Kane vs. Patterson/Brisco [2nd Schiavone Foley comment] (5.7)
QH #7: Road Dogg vs. Al Snow (5.7)
QH #8: Rock vs. Mankind (6.2)
QH #9: Rock vs. Mankind (5.9)
Overrun: Rock vs. Mankind (5.1)

NITRO (3 hour show)

QH #8: Hogan interview [1st Schiavone Foley comment] (5.1)
QH #9: Steiner vs. Konnan [2nd Schiavone Foley comment] (5.1)
QH #10: Wrath vs. Bigelow (4.7)
QH #11: DDP vs. Brian Adams (4.1)
QH #12: Finger Poke of Doom (4.6)
Overrun: Finger Poke of Doom (6.5)

"While the big switch of audiences to see Foley win the title is much remembered, what is forgotten is that after Foley won the title, a Goldberg run-in on Nitro and Austin run-in on Raw were going on at the same time for the overrun. Goldberg saw Nitro bring its audience back, going from a 4.6 to a 6.5, taking many of those viewers back from Raw which went from a 5.9 to a 5.1. The growth of the final segment of Nitro, was an incredible 2.1 million viewers, among the biggest growth periods in history. Between the two shows on that night during the overrun, there were 8,642,000 homes and 13,827,000 different viewers watching wrestling. And keep in mind two other factors. There were only 74.5 million homes with cable on that night, compared with more than 99 million today. And going head-to-head with wrestling that night was the Fiesta Bowl game that determined college football’s national championship, which had nearly 30 million viewers." - Wrestling Observer Newsletter [July 31, 2012]

I have an amazing wife and family. We keep things simple and we enjoy life. We go on walks everyday with the dogs and baby. I think just enjoying a nice long walk everyday calmly talking can do wonders for a relationship. We play with the baby and dog together all the time. She has sex with me regularly and when I want it. We enjoy many of the same things - concerts , slasher horror movies. And she lets me enjoy my wrestling and ufc and makes me bomb things to eat while I enjoy those things. I let her enjoy her hobbies and encourage them as well. Overall we love the hell out of each other and the family we are creating and we have a great life together. She doesn’t drink or smoke yet she’ll chill with me and dance to music with me when I’m all crazy on Roman greens and vodka. Most importantly we work together to create a great life for our child and are focused on that.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE SHERBROS. THE COCAINE AND WHISKEY JUST ISNT CUTTING IT ANYMORE.

This is always an option although I did have a dream that she tried to seduce me once and then it ended up she was trying to sacrifice me to the fucking devil

Hard to forget that dream’s witchcraft backstabbing shit
it could all be a work and she’s waiting for revenge by giving you AIDS

Some interesting numbers from the 1/4/99 Raw and Nitro.

Yes, when Tony Schiavone told people that Mankind would be winning the title, Raw gained roughly 375,000 homes and a total of 600,000 viewers. However a little known fact is, The Rock vs. Mankind match actually lost viewers, while the Finger Poke of Doom gained viewers.

RAW (2 hour show)

QH #5: D'Lo vs. Edge [1st Schiavone Foley comment] (5.2)
QH #6: Kane vs. Patterson/Brisco [2nd Schiavone Foley comment] (5.7)
QH #7: Road Dogg vs. Al Snow (5.7)
QH #8: Rock vs. Mankind (6.2)
QH #9: Rock vs. Mankind (5.9)
Overrun: Rock vs. Mankind (5.1)

NITRO (3 hour show)

QH #8: Hogan interview [1st Schiavone Foley comment] (5.1)
QH #9: Steiner vs. Konnan [2nd Schiavone Foley comment] (5.1)
QH #10: Wrath vs. Bigelow (4.7)
QH #11: DDP vs. Brian Adams (4.1)
QH #12: Finger Poke of Doom (4.6)
Overrun: Finger Poke of Doom (6.5)

"While the big switch of audiences to see Foley win the title is much remembered, what is forgotten is that after Foley won the title, a Goldberg run-in on Nitro and Austin run-in on Raw were going on at the same time for the overrun. Goldberg saw Nitro bring its audience back, going from a 4.6 to a 6.5, taking many of those viewers back from Raw which went from a 5.9 to a 5.1. The growth of the final segment of Nitro, was an incredible 2.1 million viewers, among the biggest growth periods in history. Between the two shows on that night during the overrun, there were 8,642,000 homes and 13,827,000 different viewers watching wrestling. And keep in mind two other factors. There were only 74.5 million homes with cable on that night, compared with more than 99 million today. And going head-to-head with wrestling that night was the Fiesta Bowl game that determined college football’s national championship, which had nearly 30 million viewers." - Wrestling Observer Newsletter [July 31, 2012]
So we saw Foley win....don't care about his speech.....let's see what WCW is doing.....for fuck sakes....NWO again?

So we saw Foley win....don't care about his speech.....let's see what WCW is doing.....for fuck sakes....NWO again?
The end of the match was part of the overrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back