PWD 578: Passion of the GOAT

Chose one ya goof

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup quit doin drugs quit smokin and been losing weight too.

I can get her pregnant but then we lose it

Drs apt later this spring .

To be super serious for a brief second

for once the problem in life is probably not me and its the one time I wish it was or that I could take the hit I dont want my wife to feel bad or be told some shit she doesnt want to hear

To continue the serious tone for a second, is your wife healthy and in shape or in decent shape? Obviously better shape than you by what you’ve said about yourself. But why I ask is that my wife and I tried for close to a year before we got pregnant. My wife started doing hot yoga for a couple months and she lost maybe 10-15 lbs and the yoga caused her to relax and improve her mindset and we were able to get pregnant because she wasn’t stressing over the process. Sex wasn’t a job basically.

Obviously I don’t know the whole situation with you and your wife and maybe there are other medical issues on her end(I hope for both of you that there isnt) but maybe she needs to do some activities to take her mind off the stress of trying to conceive and her ticking body clock. It worked for my wife and I.

"what's the matter, Iowa? Are you still mad that we ran over your little hero with a semi truck last month? Well no one has seem him since and no one is gonna see him again. Seth Rollins is gone FORE-..what's that on the screen? Why are there cameras backstage?"

tumblr_oadhdluisp1uj7diuo1_500.gif

sk8VMjM.gif

b122e9d720657e66e7dbf438fff74bdc14b2d5a1_hq.gif

I was there for that last one.

To continue the serious tone for a second, is your wife healthy and in shape or in decent shape? Obviously better shape than you by what you’ve said about yourself. But why I ask is that my wife and I tried for close to a year before we got pregnant. My wife started doing hot yoga for a couple months and she lost maybe 10-15 lbs and the yoga caused her to relax and improve her mindset and we were able to get pregnant because she wasn’t stressing over the process. Sex wasn’t a job basically.

Obviously I don’t know the whole situation with you and your wife and maybe there are other medical issues on her end(I hope for both of you that there isnt) but maybe she needs to do some activities to take her mind off the stress of trying to conceive and her ticking body clock. It worked for my wife and I.

Or course she is stressed the hell out, she’s married to Gutter Chris.

seen a real life neckbeard yesterday rocking a seth rollins shirt. was short, fat, glasses, long hear, backwards hat on.
{<jordan}
which one of yall was that?

@mudflap mike that Bruno doc was good but it was way too short
So much interesting stuff they left out
They didnt even mention his 80's feuds with Larry Zybysko and Randy Savage

yeah, it certainly felt like the sanitized, wwe-approved version of bruno's life.

when i googled bruno after the documentary, i was like
{<huh}

i assumed he never wrestled in the 80's.

I'm not the one who is disabled.

A family member had a disabilty assessment to say whether she is entitled to disability benefit so she can have some standard of living. The cunt who did it lied throughout the entire thing, and he was so intent on lying, he even lied about shit that he didn't need to lie about, such as what her job was before she had to retire bacause of her disability, he literally made stuff up so he could they would take her rightful benefits off her, because they get under the table bonuses for rejecting people.

So we're talking to various doctors, citizens advice, and there's even talk of lawyering up because of this scumbag.

do you live in jolly old england?

over in the states, everyone gets denied disability the first time through. forces you to get a lawyer. or solicitor. or whatever word you butter tooth phucks use

yeah, it certainly felt like the sanitized, wwe-approved version of bruno's life.

when i googled bruno after the documentary, i was like
{<huh}

i assumed he never wrestled in the 80's.
He had a house show run with Randy Savage after Randy injured Ricky Steamboats throat with the ring bell in the lead up to Wrestlemania III

Check this out its really good

The #OneTrueChampion and #FaceofWWE needs more moments like that

Haitch gave a super strong heel performance that night, and gave a huge (untelevised) bow as he was leaving.. It was a Hearst helmsley bow.

He had a house show run with Randy Savage after Randy injured Ricky Steamboats throat with the ring bell in the lead up to Wrestlemania III

Check this out its really good

will do.

the ring bell to steamboats throat incident was one of the most traumatic moments of my childhood. its was still real to me back then.

and steamboat sold it like a mofo on the stretcher

over in the states, everyone gets denied disability the first time through. forces you to get a lawyer. or solicitor. or whatever word you butter tooth phucks use

Smigg is from Africa.

She was already on disability benefit, this scumbag lied to get them taken off her.

She went into the assessment in a wheelchair, and he put in his report "Can walk over 50 meters (167ft)"

The whole report was a work of fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back