PWD 578: Passion of the GOAT

Chose one ya goof

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup quit doin drugs quit smokin and been losing weight too.

I can get her pregnant but then we lose it

Drs apt later this spring .

To be super serious for a brief second

for once the problem in life is probably not me and its the one time I wish it was or that I could take the hit I dont want my wife to feel bad or be told some shit she doesnt want to hear
Sending positive thoughts to you and your wife, my bat brother

I don't know if my younger siblings know I once smoked weed with their mom and one of their former babysitters.

i’m not making the thread. whoever wants it go for it.

They've been adopting the American system (of intentional failure) for a bit now, have you seen I, Daniel Blake? Hilarious and sad look at the UK Disability system from great filmmaker and huge antisemite Ken Loach. They actually rejected my severely MR cousin, after two years of waiting, because she told the interviewer (years before the court date) that as a child she once went to a sleepover (in which in reality she didn't stay and just hung out for a few minutes). The appeal was immediately filed and no word on it has arrived in the three years since. They even had an outside hillbilly judge (on video feed) hear all the cases that day to get in as many rejections as humanly possible.

Luckily with us, the guy made a fatal error of just making shit up that he didn't need to make up, like the previous place of employment/job position, which basically brings the entire report into disrepute.

Had he have made shit up like "Oh yeah, she got up and walked around", it would have been our word vs. his word, which would have taken MUCH longer. But because he basically made that up, he's loaded the gun for us, and put it in his mouth. So it wasn't like she made a wrong turn of phrase like "Well, I walked to the shop once", and he's put that down, he's literally made it all up.

What we've been told is that they're gonna take it in, review it, and reconsider it, if we went to appear further, it'll be a tribunal with three people who work independently of disablity system, a doctor, a judge, and a disability advocate, and the success rate is around 70%

The red dress feels like another lifetime ago

scarlet-red-500x727.jpg

It was many lifetimes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back