• Bubba

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Airport looking like he's gonna leave as our Freak Champ

Congrats to our boy @Smigg !

53fd61d4db5047fee50688f4d26ba448fa8a5bee_hq.jpg

ndvr50.jpg

dat eye of the tiger. Wally never had a chance.

Tale of the Tape:

Wally:
Weight: 300+
Nickname:Twitter Rape King

Strengths: aggressive tweeting with unlimited keyboard stamina. chloroform apprentice, expert locksmith in basement chains and cages.

Airport:
Weight: 500+
Nickname: Airport “Airport” Airport

Strengths: memorized the entire database of every United States airline departure and arrival 6 weeks in advance. Baggage claim infiltration expert. Ability to instantly make anyone within a 50 feet radius depressed aka the Depression Dead Zone. Able to use glazed donuts as deodorant and take photos with the power of his mind alone.
This was funny.

Airport was like "Hey Smigg! Hey Smigg! Gimme da fuckin' boi!"
Yoel-Romero-1.jpg

So who ends up spamming to get next thread?

Thunder watch up to build up of fall brawl, the build to road wild is short on thunder due to preemption thankfully as back to back celebrity main events was too much (bash at beach had Malone/rodman, road wild had leno). Golberg is put to thr background early on in spite of been the new man of wcw and should of began a true sea change in the main event scene by slowing fading nwo out.

Wolf pack vs Hollywood is going on, the dancing fools is formed, stevie ray 'tv' champ via filling in for injuried booker t and bunch of random matches.

Thunder watch up to build up of fall brawl, the build to road wild is short on thunder due to preemption thankfully as back to back celebrity main events was too much (bash at beach had Malone/rodman, road wild had leno). Golberg is put to thr background early on in spite of been the new man of wcw and should of began a true sea change in the main event scene by slowing fading nwo out.

Wolf pack vs Hollywood is going on, the dancing fools is formed, stevie ray 'tv' champ via filling in for injuried booker t and bunch of random matches.

I remember thunder being pretty good. Cause it was full of mid card guys trying to get over and having decent matches with each other

I don’t buy into any of this Corey Graves heat shit

Fuck Dave from Oakland

Will Chris Hero ever make the main roster?

I remember thunder being pretty good. Cause it was full of mid card guys trying to get over and having decent matches with each other

True the midcard are 100% trying in particular jericho, eddie, raven, kanyon, Saturn, malenko, etc. It gave them a platform and more tv time than what they typically get on nitro. Jericho as cruiserweight champ did everything on thunder to elevate himself.

I prefer the shorter run time of thunder than 3 hr nitro it why I didn't do 98 nitro/thunder back to back as it too much. Doing nitro/thunder separately in different years eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back