PWD 581: The PWD Gang Reignites the Rivalry

If the PWD existed during the Monday Night Wars, would you be

• Team WWF

• Team WCW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought nak aj was great tonight but with a bad ending.

The past 4 years:

Roman - "I'm the guy"

Fans - "No you're not"

So the Bryan vs Cass feud is over right? Because you just had the guy tap out to Bryan in 7 minutes...feud is done

Shane McMahon vs every wrestler ever. And its not even close. Fuck that guy.
weird-funny-gif-picard-shuttle.gif

lol ciampa was fucking shredded when he came back from his ACL tear.

he went from this:

ciampa-gargano.jpg

to this in like 1.5 years:

Tommaso_stat--3f4432c0ab8531d31d11d848af657f7d.png

It helps that beards are slimming.

My kitchen is tile, rather than wood, but for something small I just grab a Lysol wipe or whatever and wipe it up.

Lysol wipes literally takes off the surface of my hard wood and makes it white. I don't think there's anything out there that's safe for hard wood floors but can still sanitize properly.

This is a big problem SocraticMethod. Especially for my OCD ass.

I thought the Nakamura/AJ ending was okay. They clearly want to extend the rivalry into more devastating low blows hopefully ending with a kinshasa'ing of the balls.

Rollins was good as usual.

What are they doing with Braun/Lashley/Canadian Indy Jobbers story line? A whole lot of going nowhere.

I paused backlash to go out with my friend who was in town tonight to get drinks

Resumed when I came home drunk to watch where I left off with Nak vs AJ

this needs to end at MitB

Didn’t watch main event just saw that roman won

I don’t get it man

I paused backlash to go out with my friend who was in town tonight to get drinks

Resumed when I came home drunk to watch where I left off with Nak vs AJ

this needs to end at MitB

Didn’t watch main event just saw that roman won

I don’t get it man
probably will end at mitb. last years mitb is when they faced off during the mitb match. tho they have nxt takeover that will probably be better than mitb.

probably will end at mitb. last years mitb is when they faced off during the mitb match. tho they have nxt takeover that will probably be better than mitb.

But will Nak lose a 4th time? If he wins, that means AJ gets a rematch and then it will keep on going.

That was savage. Lol.

Is it really that hard to get Brock to wrestle on Raw once in a blue moon? The fact thar he hasn't wrestled once on TV since coming back 6 years ago is absolutely pathetic. 6 fucking years of him standing and making stupid faces while Heyman screams his name over and over. What the hell makes them think that this is good enough?

Vince has made me hate Brock and that's not right.

Is it really that hard to get Brock to wrestle on Raw once in a blue moon? The fact thar he hasn't wrestled once on TV since coming back 6 years ago is absolutely pathetic. 6 fucking years of him standing and making stupid faces while Heyman screams his name over and over. What the hell makes them think that this is good enough?

Vince has made me hate Brock and that's not right.

Brock makes me hate Brock. 2 moves of doom. Fuck that guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back