PWD 583: Roman Brings the Reigns of Apathy Down in Africa

Will Roman Reigns Main Event Every PPV For the Rest of The Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Charlotte isn't gonna be in the MITB match?

This is how you have sex with Gabi Garcia

l-19373.jpg

I wood. I got enough length to get it in yo.

You have a lil dick, False

Excuse me, Señor Don Julio Juarez el Espiritu is a perfectly large sumbitch.

And yes, I named my dick after a mexican because dat nibba works hard until the job is done.

<OKC16>

I'd rather it be closer to Brock's situation than when Punk had literally 10x the defenses in the same amount of time.

I know a lot of people hate it on it but each of Brock's defenses (well, until having 2 weak matches against Roman in the same month) felt like a big deal. He elevated the fuck out of Joe in that feud with him for example, no one can deny that.

Outside of that first 2 months he had the belt but was completely MIA and the last couple months he's felt like a video game final boss, and that is exactly what I want out of a heel champion. Let's not pretend Brock's not a victim of the writers and bookers as well. He was motivated in his match against AJ and it was a great fucking match on both ends.

But I do agree it's an extreme with Brock. But ... it's just, this is something NXT actually gets praised for. The NXT Champion wasn't on tv this week but there were ZERO complaints because the show focused on other amazing storylines - some of which won't be featured next week because Aleister will be back, etc, etc. I've called it the Game of Thrones formula - which is more applicable to the earlier seasons, but I think in general it still applies:

You weren't getting Dany / Jon / Ned / Tyrion / etc,etc, etc every single episode (or like in Bran's case every single season - and he's not the only example there, but he's going to wind up being one of the most important characters in the entire show and there was literally an entire season after his introduction he was simply not there), but you were getting good shit every week. Imagine a WWE where we don't get each of Seth/Balor/Miz/Roman/Jinder/Angle/Authority/etc, etc, etc each every single week. You'd let the undercard get time in, you'd let midcard work horses have long matches, you'd get back episode long mini stories, more time for writers to plan in advance between the weeks, the wrestlers would be less banged up ... everyone would feel less overexposed, you'd actually be in anticipation of seeing your favorites next week, etc, etc ...

I do think it would help to reduce Raw back to 2 hours, and space their shows out (Smackdown back to Friday please ... combine NXT / 205 Live for 2 hours Monday, day off, 2 hours Wednesday, day off, 2 hours Friday)

Brock can fuck off already. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back