PWD 584 - Once more around the sun

Do you tip if you pick an order up ?

• Yes - same as if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but less than if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No - I do tip but not when I pick up.

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • No - I don't tip.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two of my Airmen to volunteer by explaining that they had a better chance of meeting and sleeping with Taylor Swift by volunteering for this than if they didn’t go at all. Simple logic. If you want her next song to be about you... well you know that you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take (- Wayne Gretzky, -Michael Scott).

I brought them down the path with me when she was going between stages and she touched both their hands and little 21 year old hearts. That’s all they were talking about the rest of the night. Ahh, kids.

I also had to buy a sake bomb for one of them because he took a bite out of someone’s chicken tender that was on the floor.

I’m a good leader.
DX+Army.jpg

I got two of my Airmen to volunteer by explaining that they had a better chance of meeting and sleeping with Taylor Swift by volunteering for this than if they didn’t go at all. Simple logic. If you want her next song to be about you... well you know that you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take (- Wayne Gretzky, -Michael Scott).

I brought them down the path with me when she was going between stages and she touched both their hands and little 21 year old hearts. That’s all they were talking about the rest of the night. Ahh, kids.

I also had to buy a sake bomb for one of them because he took a bite out of someone’s chicken tender that was on the floor.

I’m a good leader.

<KingstonFrown>

tumblr_nvmovoiQbR1ttpxdio1_400.gif

This thread has been filled with hostility and denigration

As head as the pwd peace commission I would like the next thread to be exemplary of the beautiful community of love we built together

The floor chicken incident was the real highlight of my night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back