• Batfish vs cocaine

• Lakersfan45 vs the English language

• Frank23 vs marks

• Count Zero vs public polls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke.

I get riled about roman I hate him . Everytime I see his greasy face I feel cranky

Good job vince good job

Next ppv I just want trips to play to the crowd and come out with a golden shovel doing the dig motion and just PING him in the dome and bam we dont see roman for 6 months and when he comes back hes in a rikishi thong and dancing with fandango and tyler breeze and no where near the main event or air time

I get riled about roman I hate him . Everytime I see his greasy face I feel cranky

Good job vince good job

Next ppv I just want trips to play to the crowd and come out with a golden shovel doing the dig motion and just PING him in the dome and bam we dont see roman for 6 months and when he comes back hes in a rikishi thong and dancing with fandango and tyler breeze and no where near the main event or air time
<24>

He’s got 5 minutes or I’m taking over
giphy.gif

@RollSonnenRoll

Tell me !

How in the fuck does a man with a razor in his shoe and a gun in his pocket end up on the wrong side of a beat down. Just because a man is jealous doesnt make him cut resistant and bullet proof !!!!

Survey time

Of the given choices, your preference:
Nash or Hall?
Sable or Sunny?
Bret or Shawn?
Austin or Rock?
NWO or DX?
Monday night in 1997, Nitro or Raw?
Trish or Stacy?

And finally, did Bret screw Bret?

Please and thank you. Welcome aboard.

Hall
Sunny
Shawn
Austin
NWO
Nitro
Stacy

Bret screwed Bret

Whose side did you take??

The guy who said it wasn't a Liv Morgan shirt. Especially after he said it's creepy to get shirts of female wrestlers because you have a crush on them.

do they still make this modern family show?

how are the girls bewbs?

As someone pointed out Ariel chose to spit in the face of the lord while also deciding to meat bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back