PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
um7tw99.gif

We'll always remember he was this *points to top of pencil line* tall.

You would not of turned down that movie payout, Frank.

He got a million buck for his one scene in Force Awakens (still almost died) you don't turn down the full movie paid day unless you are a fool.

I think I’ll believe Big Dave and Hart over Liar E. Hart doesn’t seem to be the type to lie brother brother

All these great exclusives are making me mad about choosing Xbox One over PS4 :mad:
They got Spider-Man, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and The Last of Us Part II as exclusives as well.

All these great exclusives are making me mad about choosing Xbox One over PS4 :mad:
This is why I have both systems won't miss out on any games. This month I'm picking up State of decay 2 on the x1 and Detroit become human on the PS4. I know State of decay 2 comes out on PC the only games I currently play on PC are rts games.

This is an all timer.

And the good stuff hasn't been posted.

Pause at the right moment and you see in one end and out the other.

Free petrol for 6 years. I dont like tacos, Wrestlemania will probably not be around for another 20 years and Sasha has a 5 head. Petrol is fucking expensive.

Why would Sasha have ALE on her trunks? Is she a big drinker?

Yeah, I remember watching it for the first time and seeing Fabian Niceza on the credits. I had to rewind to be sure of what I was seeing. It's a really good alternative product, I think.

I enjoyed it, though I did think that sometimes the cinematic cut-scenes in the back asked too much of the wrestlers in the acting department. Johnny Mundo in the first season and Vampiro most of the time were asked to do a lot of

giphy.gif

and were, more often than not, left exposed.

Transcript of Samoa Joe’s promo:

“They say that ambition makes for strange victims. Unfortunately for you, Big Cass, ambition has made you a victim. You know, I find it funny they call you Big Cass because the only thing that’s truly big about you is your mouth. Yeah, I’ve known men like you. I’ve dealt with fake tough guys like you my entire life. If there’s one thing I know it’s this: when it comes time to take your convictions, strap them to your chest, and walk them through the fire, men like you, Big Cass, always end up coming up short.

”Yeah, I know. You’ve made it a habit of yours to target those that are smaller than you. But ambition has now designated you my target. My ambition demands the Money in the Bank briefcase; my ambition demands that contract and that title opportunity that is rightfully mine. Oh, Big Cass, next week I promise you we will find out how truly big -- or small -- you are.

”But don’t worry, I do not discriminate. You are viewed as only an obstacle, one that I will put to sleep.”

I want Joe to win MiTB for the record.

You just said that you wanted Miz to win it LOL.

<Kpop01>

We'll always remember he was this *points to top of pencil line* tall.

He got a million buck for his one scene in Force Awakens (still almost died) you don't turn down the full movie paid day unless you are a fool.
<Oku04>

I went to a house show at the old Brendan Byrne arena (Meadowlands) in probably 1988 or thereabouts. During Hogan's run on top. Hogan wasn't on that card but "Hulk Hogan" was in the crowd. Not really, though, just some dude who kind of looked like him. Several people went up and asked him for autographs, though, and as far as I can remember, it seemed like he played it up and signed. Now I wonder if it was Randy Hogan and I was the idiot.

I want to fly like an eagle, to the seats...<Eek2.0><Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back