Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn Michaels was an asshole waaaaaaaah
Bret hart was a liar wasaaaasassh
Cm punk whines too much wasaaaash
Hogan politics wasaaaaaaah

What a bunch of pussy jabronis. As long as these guys ain’t taping raping and killing ho’s I don’t give a fuck about their real life personas

Y’all want a bunch of straight laced puuuuuuussy men that shave their wives vagina and eat their vitamins well that’s what u have now. And that’s why no personalities except for a fat white with 98 era spiked hair names kevon Orin’s.

We get someone like Enzo who’s got da gift of gab and u all like waaaaaaaaaaaaaah he hands ours with rappers and ballers waaaaaaah who he think he is.

Hey get a handjob and cum on ur wife’s tits and stop reading the dirt sheet peoples
<SelenaWow>
<PandaHi75>

And why should we believe Meltzer? Eric did say at multiple points if someone can produce documents proving he’s wrong he’d cop to it.

LOLwut ?

"If you can prove I'm wrong I'll admit to being wrong" wutface

I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know

Sean-OHaire-300x281.jpg

Underrated gimmick. Decent wrestler.

But, he got Dawn Marie to flash the Smackdown live audience. Eternal props.

Bischoff had the hottest free agent in the world and he brought him in as a last second ref...and within two months, was in nowhere land.

PS, if Bischoff didn't offer Bret Hart a stupidly high contract in 1996, why would Vince have given Bret a 20 year contract? Because Vince is a nice guy???

Also, Nash and Hall both have gone on the record stating that Bret was a possible member of the NWO. Straight from Hall, who has always been a straighter shooter than Nash and far more than Bischoff:

"We had no idea who it was going to be. The whole third guy thing came up by accident. I remember Kev and I called Bret and I spoke to him, Kev spoke to him and we told him it was really fun working at WCW. It was really laid back, guaranteed money, it was easy. We were so used to being in a shark tank in New York. Coming to Atlanta was like being in a country club. It was really tame in the locker room in WCW compared to New York. We told bret he should come down.

Bischoff was interested, he was offering him a pretty sweet deal but Bret wasn’t interested. We wanted it to be hulk, but Hulk had creative control in his contract so he didn’t have to do anything he didn’t want to do. We went to the ring, we hadn’t even met Hulk yet, I met him briefly at WrestleMania 9 but I didn’t know Hulk, we actually went to the ring in Daytona and Hogan wasn’t even there yet. He was on a jet, flying cross country from shooting a movie. Bischoff wanted it to be Hulk but before we went out, Bischoff told us 'If Hulk doesn't show, I’m gonna send out Sting.'"

Just because Bret was a possible meember in the mind's off Hall and Nash doesn't mean there was ever an official offer. Also, it was implied that the WCW "offer" was just a leverage play for Vince to give Bret the 20 year deal.

Just because Bret was a possible meember in the mind's off Hall and Nash doesn't mean there was ever an official offer. Also, it was implied that the WCW "offer" was just a leverage play for Vince to give Bret the 20 year deal.
Just a quick question about this whole thing ... how much did Bret end up getting when he got a contract with wcw?

Just a quick question about this whole thing ... how much did Bret end up getting when he got a contract with wcw?
1998 $2.6 mil
1999 $2.5 mil
2000 $1.3 mil

Plus merch and licensing for a grand total of just over $6.7 million

Nash and Hall both said there was an offer. Bret said there was an offer not to mention Biscoff admitted to meeting with Bret twice including the first meeting in LA.

Also, if there was never an offer made, where did Bret come up with the $9mil/3 year contract IN 1996? Which was basically (a tad higher) the contract Bret got in 1997 he Vince renegged on the 20 year contract which led to Bret signing with WCW?

While Bret Hart was, and still is, one of the most bitter wrestlers in the history of pro wrestling, everything he stated about the Montreal Screwjob and the incidences leading up to it has all been proven true over time. Face to face with Shawn, he admitted that he told Bret to his face that he would never return the favor (of losing) even if Bret was willing to lose to him first which was the catalyst for the eventual Montreal Screwjob.
1997: $43,945
1998: $2,694,897
1999: $2,600,164
2000: $1,415,407

She should be put in prison. It's absolutely disgusting.

We dont put wymen in prison bro , they are special

Lotta people were cool with it just because they dont like the dudes character or read some shit in the dirtsheets but being annoying doesnt make it alright for someone to wreck your career and try to put the law on you

Conrad trying to go into his patented t shirt pitch and Bischoff completely no selling it was kinda funny
I can just imagine Conrad going full Cornette in his head as Bischoff continued his rant on Vince McMahon

"Motherfucker Im trying to sell us some gulldamn t shirts motherfucker!!"

Last edited:
She should be put in prison. It's absolutely disgusting.
I agree that anyone who accuses another person of sexual misconduct, let alone felony sexual assault, should serve some time as the damage caused by these accusations are often irreparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back