PWD 586: The Bullfrog Splash, Ending Matches and Hopes

Best SNL Era

• Mid 2000's to present Kenan, Hader, Sudeikis, Samberg, Kate McKinnon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash and Hall both said there was an offer. Bret said there was an offer not to mention Biscoff admitted to meeting with Bret twice including the first meeting in LA.

Also, if there was never an offer made, where did Bret come up with the $9mil/3 year contract IN 1996? Which was basically (a tad higher) the contract Bret got in 1997 he Vince renegged on the 20 year contract which led to Bret signing with WCW?

While Bret Hart was, and still is, one of the most bitter wrestlers in the history of pro wrestling, everything he stated about the Montreal Screwjob and the incidences leading up to it has all been proven true over time. Face to face with Shawn, he admitted that he told Bret to his face that he would never return the favor (of losing) even if Bret was willing to lose to him first which was the catalyst for the eventual Montreal Screwjob.
At the end of the day, Hall and Nash still don't know because they are just independent contractors for a company. Bischoff's explanation was that Bret has basically morphed one event into two years. He explained it like years and years(hell decades) of telling the same stories over and over again. Each time you just embellish it a little more and a little more. So Bret has essentially talked himself into the fact that Eazy was trying to get him in 1996. So Bret had a contract on the table for $9 million dollars in 3 years and instead he takes a 20 year deal worth significantly less? If it don't make dollahs then it don't make sense

I agree that anyone who accuses another person of sexual misconduct, let alone felony sexual assault, should serve some time as the damage caused by these accusations are often irreparable

Find me a story where a chick accoused a dude , the dude went through the ringer , was found innocent , and the female faced any kind of repercussions from it

No they don’t. He’s firing wasn’t due to these accusations directly
His firing was due to him apparently not telling them he was under investigation. According to that statement he didn't even know he was under investigation until everyone else. They owe him an apology, no doubt.

DdVY7ArX4AMI9G-.jpg

Enzo coming to Impact Wrestling

BAY BAY

tenor.gif

He still majorily botched how he handled it with the company.

Yea like I said a second ago he shoulda told them sooner so they coulda fired him sooner

How should he have handled that ?

Wwe doesnt have your back in any kind of public scandal as far as I can tell , if they cut hogan over nothing what would they do to enzo ?

IS rich swann convicted or was he fired the second a report came out ?

WWe does not do public scandal and enzo was fucked no matter what he did

We dont put wymen in prison bro , they are special

Lotta people were cool with it just because they dont like the dudes character or read some shit in the dirtsheets but being annoying doesnt make it alright for someone to wreck your career and try to put the law on you
There's not much shit I read on the internet that gets me mad, but this type of stuff genuinely gets me heated. He's possibly had his career ruined over this and she'll likely get away with it. Even if it does go to court her defence would probably be some shit to do with mental health and she'll be let off the hook.

If WWE don't rehire him and apologise to him, they're hypocritical scum. They'll hold a show in a country that promotes beating the shit out of women for not wearing the "right" clothes, but won't rehire a guy who got falsely accused of rape and has probably been through hell in the last few months.

If WWE don't rehire him and apologise to him, they're hypocritical scum. They'll hold a show in a country that promotes beating the shit out of women for not wearing the "right" clothes, but won't rehire a guy who got falsely accused of rape and has probably been through hell in the last few months.

Bout the truth of it right there.

amen

But they wont do that

Yea like I said a second ago he shoulda told them sooner so they coulda fired him sooner

Wwe doesnt have your back in any kind of public scandal as far as I can tell , if they cut hogan over nothing what would they do to enzo ?

I believe Swann was suspended and later quit

Am I missing something? How?
He didn’t tell them anything hoping it would be swept under the rug and they found out on twitter. You can’t do that in such a public image job.

I think if they had got ahead of it then he just might’ve been let off with a suspension. If not then he might’ve had one of those “goddamn pal, gotta let you go” firings and been rehired in a year or so. Now he’s blacklisted

Happy birthday to the Godfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back