PWD 594: You ever look into Flat Earth?

If you could time travel would you rather see the past or the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
yJAYO9n.png

Rules

1. Dude

2. Jesus goddamn Christ

Cwd9KSV.jpg

@RR @D.R.H. @UltimateVictory @Minotauro Rex @Ronnie911

Last edited:
YscaeKc.gif

As it turns out, the last thread had its leg under the ropes. As such, I REFUSE to sanction this illegitimate excuse for a thread and rebuke it!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

Book Flat Earth Flip.

#AllIn

I voted future....past wasn't that good for my people.

And no TV.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU SUMBITCH? I'LL HAVE YA KNOW I AM A 6-TIME WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS FEUDS WITH VINCE MCMAHON, AND I HAVE OVER 316 CONFIRMED STUNS. I AM TRAINED IN GUERILLA ASS-WHOOPIN AND I'M THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. THAT EVER STEPPED FOOT IN A RING. YOU ARE NOTHIN TO ME BUT ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL STOMP A MUDHOLE THE FUCK IN YOU WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH FLAPPIN YOUR GUMS TO ME ON THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, YOU SUMBITCH. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF HELL RAISERS ACROSS THE USA AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE ASS-WHOOPIN, MAGGOT. THE ASS-WHOOPIN THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN STUN YOU IN OVER 700 WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY BARE HANDS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN PRO WRESTLING, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE WWE NETWORK AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO STOMP YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOUR SORRY ASS COULDA KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE "BIG DOGS" COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOUR ASS, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE TUCKED IN YOUR TAIL AND WALKED HOME. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN DIPSHIT. I WILL RAISE HELL ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD, SUMBITCH

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past-

Thomas Jefferson

or josepf goebbels. i am not sure which

Best thing about this is that’s its a 30 year old dude doing shit that the massively talented athletic jacked ripped high flying 23 year old cannot do:

Richochet still gonna have massive knee issues down the line. I avoided them unlike almost all my homies who snowboarded/skated a bit too hard.

I voted future....past wasn't that good for my people.

And no TV.

Yeah...before like, 1980 is no man's land as far as i'm concerned. Send me to 2300 so I can see how bad we fucked up.

at least you could make some money if you went to the future.

<VinceCa$h>

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU SUMBITCH? I'LL HAVE YA KNOW I AM A 6-TIME WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS FEUDS WITH VINCE MCMAHON, AND I HAVE OVER 316 CONFIRMED STUNS. I AM TRAINED IN GUERILLA ASS-WHOOPIN AND I'M THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. THAT EVER STEPPED FOOT IN A RING. YOU ARE NOTHIN TO ME BUT ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL STOMP A MUDHOLE THE FUCK IN YOU WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH FLAPPIN YOUR GUMS TO ME ON THE INTERNET? THINK AGAIN, YOU SUMBITCH. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF HELL RAISERS ACROSS THE USA AND YOUR IP IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE ASS-WHOOPIN, MAGGOT. THE ASS-WHOOPIN THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN STUN YOU IN OVER 700 WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY BARE HANDS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN PRO WRESTLING, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE WWE NETWORK AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO STOMP YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE CONTINENT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOUR SORRY ASS COULDA KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE "BIG DOGS" COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOUR ASS, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE TUCKED IN YOUR TAIL AND WALKED HOME. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN DIPSHIT. I WILL RAISE HELL ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD, SUMBITCH
One of the better promos pwd has seen In sometime. But not as good as I’ll fuck u in the ass till you cum

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Equestrian Enthausiast Society, and I’ve been involved in numerous dressage competitions in the Olympics, and I have over 300 confirmed medals. I am trained in horse warfare and I’m the top galloper in the entire US cavalry forces. You are nothing to me but just another bar. I will jump the fuck over you with elegance the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of horse paper companies across the USA and my horse's weight is being accurately measured right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that tells your pathetic little face how much my horse weighs to the nanogram. You’re fucking academically dishonest, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can show you the papers in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in horse weighing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Mounted Cavalry Brigade and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your smug ass off the face of academic society, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My horse will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re academic reputation is fucking dead, kiddo.

Best thing about this is that’s its a 30 year old dude doing shit that the massively talented athletic jacked ripped high flying 23 year old cannot do:

Richochet still gonna have massive knee issues down the line. I avoided them unlike almost all my homies who snowboarded/skated a bit too hard.

i think i tore my acl getting up after watching him land

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Equestrian Enthausiast Society, and I’ve been involved in numerous dressage competitions in the Olympics, and I have over 300 confirmed medals. I am trained in horse warfare and I’m the top galloper in the entire US cavalry forces. You are nothing to me but just another bar. I will jump the fuck over you with elegance the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of horse paper companies across the USA and my horse's weight is being accurately measured right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that tells your pathetic little face how much my horse weighs to the nanogram. You’re fucking academically dishonest, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can show you the papers in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in horse weighing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Mounted Cavalry Brigade and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your smug ass off the face of academic society, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My horse will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re academic reputation is fucking dead, kiddo.

I see you shoon boi!

<5>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back