PWD 596: Canadian ruined edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to a statement that it was bigoted to judge other people who hold different beliefs. I still say I can be biased against beliefs because that isn't a form of prejudice.

As to the Trump thing in the primary phase every vote counts, except in a couple of weird states with some out there rules, so they weren't throwing their vote away. I'm talking about people who voted in the general for the first time, going out of their way, knowing the state they were voting in wasn't going red. They weren't trying to upend the process, they didn't think he wasn't going to win anyway, they were so behind him they didn't care he wasn't going to get the Electoral Votes. They wanted to vote for him that much.
I know that, I'm just saying it depends on how far you take it.

But why do you think he got the vote because of the bigot wing then? I'm sure there were plenty more bigoted people that came before him and they never voted then.

I wonder who is going to take that L and lose their mask.

<DCrying>
La Parka is pretty old, may be ready to retire
El Hijo De Fantasma is also King Cuerno in Lucha Underground so they may let him use that gimmick if he loses
I dont think it will be Psycho Clown cause hes on a winning streak and Pentagon Jr is hot as fuck on the indies\right now so theres no way he loses

You see, Gold, to me few things taste better than the combination of vanilla and chocolate. Yet somehow racial harmony eludes us

latest
Separate the darkiess from the whites, I say.

Cherry Garcia or die from blunt force trauma in front of your parents.

It's the Plessy case, there were other exactly equal train cars for black people. This then got applied everywhere, because the court chose a case where they knew the justice side would fail. The Medic examples I chose earlier would never fly in the public's opinion. Hell most gay people are happy to now know they aren't giving money to bigots (they haven't thought this through).
What does that have to do with ice cream?

They should all wear two masks in case they lose.
They did that shit back in the olden days in Georgia I think, maybe Alabama
If I bought a ticket I'd be pissed

El Hijo De Fantasma is also King Cuerno in Lucha Underground so they may let him use that gimmick if he loses
I dont think it will be Psycho Clown cause hes on a winning streak and Pentagon Jr is hot as fuck on the indies\right now so theres no way he loses

Didn't know Cuerno was still in LU, I stopped watching after the second season, I was a fan of his. Not familiar with Psycho Clown, my initial thought was no way Pentagon Jr is losing like you said that boi is hot right now. Sorry La Parka you had a good run, brother. lol

That the real La Parka?
tenor.gif

Was this a good thread?

I figure La Parka too. I saw a match of his from last year that Big Dave gave five stars, and dude he was facing ripped the mask pretty good. His face was pretty much exposed altogether anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back