PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was in the War Room for a sec..

So NXT....

"there are guys on forums that are sad because they can't muster up any balls to talk to girls".... @Get these Hands you sounding like a soy boy.

Instead of participation trophies, they get participation pussy? The fuck outta here.

I'll start working on it.
Vince%252520McMahon%252520Head%252520Bob.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

You can audition for the anti-Trump Z Team in the War Room, Bubsy.

But I posted a Hillary video for the Libs.. Stop being such a partisan poo poo face and like my damn video. You really want to act like the President of the United States not knowing that his wife was right next to him isn't funny? If that was Hillary, you'd have a field day with that..

Hack

This is the PWD War Room. It's the name of the thread...

Not even a RAW is WARroom... You guys are going the ESPN route talking bout what color the President's mistress's panties are instead of good old Merican Sports Entertainment and Japanese Rasslin.

I want my PWD like my sports entertainment...entertaining escapisim

...and tits and ass..(to be fair lots of...so y'all are still solid on that front)

Not even a RAW is WARroom... You guys are going the ESPN route talking bout what color the President's mistress's panties are instead of good old Merican Sports Entertainment and Japanese Rasslin.

I want my PWD like my sports entertainment...entertaing escapisim

...and tits and ass..(to be fair lots of...so y'all are still solid on that front)

<You11>

giphy.gif

[<diva3}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back