PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to Americans- who has been to ER due to a health issue other than an accident? Only time I’ve been is when I got jumped and with my kid when he got chesspieced to the throat.
i had to go about two years back. had some super nasty infection. woke up with my throat kinda scratchy, then it became really sore, then my ear started hurting. later i was sitting there with my brother about to watch kovalev vs ward I and my hearing completely went out! was really scary. had him take me to the er, they said i had some nasty infection that disguised itself as strep, attacked my throat then my ears. they said the reason my hearing went out was because blisters on my ear drums ruptured :eek: ! had to get several shots and many future check ups. it sucked and the service at the er was of course trash

Question to Americans- who has been to ER due to a health issue other than an accident? Only time I’ve been is when I got jumped and with my kid when he got chesspieced to the throat.

Wife had miscarriage.
Strep-induced tonsillitis in college.
Got bit by a resisting subject but we were taking her there anyway so whatevs.

l@nd0

Kidney stones, but didn't know it when I went in. Thought it was my appendix.

Happened to me the day before my 19th birthday, stomach was hurting taking the morning shower then I started puking up bile so I slid across the bathroom tile to call for help. Glad my dad didn't have work that day because my sister wasn't going to be any help.

0H00Exn.gif

Last edited:
I’m asking about ER because it seems Americans land there so often. Was listening to a wrestling podcast and the host had been to ER six times with the sort of stuff you get done at a walk in clinic free with free meds round here.

Kidney stones and allergy shut down, that’s different.

I think the dudes voting Broadwalk Empire haven’t watched the Wire. BE is good but... it ain’t that good.

Pity Gandolfini wasn’t cast as that bastard.

I've been for a stomach problem that I let get out of hand, it ended up costing me about 2k out of pocket for a brief physicians consult and a CT scan. If I had a pcp at the time the whole thing would have run me 35 dollars on a copay but I had just switched insurance providers and needed help immediately.

I just looked back:

In those periods, Punk main evented 5 PPVs. Brock main evented 3; one was Wrestlemania.

Neither main evented the show where they won the title.

Punk appeared on nine PPVs he didn't main event (Brock main evented two of those: non title matches against HHH and Cena).

Brock appeared on two Network Specials he didn't main event. Besides the Mania he won the title, the other was Greatest Royal Rumble. Punk did main event one Royal Rumble - where he lost his title.

Eventually. Pumped me full of saline, passed one about 3 days later.

Fun fact - it actually happened on Valentines day (the ER visit).
Well that’s good news for u since I’m sure u had no plans that day

BESTED!
Yeah
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back