PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea brock sucks is boring and doest give a shit if hes in a good program or bad as long as hes paid

and for some reason wwe thinks hes this major star we all want to see and keeps on going with the shit

Its been long overdue for him to go the fuck away

Yea brock sucks is boring and doest give a shit if hes in a good program or bad as long as hes paid

and for some reason wwe thinks hes this major star we all want to see and keeps on going with the shit

Its been long overdue for him to go the fuck away
Punk as WWE champ main-eventing PPV: 0
Lesnar: not 0

bork1}

bork1}

I posted the numbers earlier. Punk main evented 5/14 PPVs he appeared on while WWE Champ. Brock main evented 3/5 Network specials he appeared on, one being Mania.

I posted the numbers earlier. Punk main evented 5/14 PPVs he appeared on while WWE Champ. Brock main evented 3/5 Network specials he appeared on, one being Mania.
Not during his 434 day reign he didn't.

bork1}

bork1}

Yes bork is better than punk in almost every comparable way

It doesnt stop me from being bored of the guy and wanting the title to be involved with the show again or to see it once in a while at least

The Wire is one of those shows that people say "it's the greatest show ever" and others just accept it

Nah I watched it
Its actually pretty good for the most part and easy to get sucked into wanting to see what happens next

it slows down a ton after the first 3 seasons though and isnt as good in the home stretch but that happens with most shows

Nah I watched it
Its actually pretty good for the most part and easy to get sucked into wanting to see what happens next

it slows down a ton after the first 3 seasons though and isnt as good in the home stretch but that happens with most shows

Considering that season 4 is considered to be one of the, if not the best season of the show, i'm gonna have to disagree.

{<redford}

those matches with kobashi...so damn brutal. its a wonder more japanese wrestlers havent died in the ring

That's the Karl Gotch pedigree showing itself in puro. Their training is stupid. Goes a long way into explaining why japanese wrestlers generally don't break down until real old age.

The segment where the Riott Squad walked down the hall intentionally spilling snacks might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

The petty smug grin on her face is working for me. She ain’t gonna get these hands but she can expect a sternly worded letter from my attorney @SocraticMethod about paying that cleaning bill and a new pair of pants in punitive damages

I actually just told LTR, "The general rule is to never hit a girl, but if one ever cuts your tie with scissors you have my permission to snap her neck."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back