PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea brock sucks is boring and doest give a shit if hes in a good program or bad as long as hes paid

and for some reason wwe thinks hes this major star we all want to see and keeps on going with the shit

Its been long overdue for him to go the fuck away

It will all be worth it when your, my, and @RollSonnenRoll 's American Hero, Kevin "Baby Face" Owens gives him a bullfrog splash off the top of a cage, dropping 375 pounds across the Beast's carcass, and pins him to become the Universal Champion ... again.

Ronda is still pretty damn mediocre on the mic. Needs Heyman to talk for her. Or me. I'll do it for the low-low price of $500K/year working 85 dates per year.

The segment where the Riott Squad walked down the hall intentionally spilling snacks might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

I haven’t watched the clip you are talking about but it can’t be the stupidest. Lol
22800.png

It will all be worth it when your, my, and @RollSonnenRoll 's American Hero, Kevin "Baby Face" Owens gives him a bullfrog splash off the top of a cage, dropping 375 pounds across the Beast's carcass, and pins him to become the Universal Champion ... again.

Owens is gonna get that MITB contract and say he’s cashing it in for HIS Universal Championship that was unjustly taken from him....at Summerslam. The KO Express is gonna then travel across this great nation to lift the spirits of the American people to fight against the traitorous Beast who left the red, white and blue and no longer lays claim to her. He’ll make stops along the way to visit the legends for advice. Hogan, Flair, Foley, HBK and even the man himself Lex Luger.
He’s played to the ring at SS by Springsteen and The E Street Band performing Born In The USA

Owens is gonna get that MITB contract and say he’s cashing it in for HIS Universal Championship that was unjustly taken from him....at Summerslam. The KO Express is gonna then travel across this great nation to lift the spirits of the American people to fight against the traitorous Beast who left the red, white and blue and no longer lays claim to her. He’ll make stops along the way to visit the legends for advice. Hogan, Flair, Foley, HBK and even the man himself Lex Luger.
He’s played to the ring at SS by Springsteen and The E Street Band performing Born In The USA

This is a great post.

Normally I agree with that account most the time, but I gotta say it's a little out of bounds here.

Jericho is still on the road, working in ring, performing with a band etc.

Nash is "retired" as far as I know (correct me uf hes still doing in ring work) and has nothing but time to be in the gym.

LTR just marked out like crazy to the Bullfrog Splash on Bran. He woke up the dog.

Normally I agree with that account most the time, but I gotta say it's a little out of bounds here.

Jericho is still on the road, working in ring, performing with a band etc.

Nash is "retired" as far as I know (correct me uf hes still doing in ring work) and has nothing but time to be in the gym.

The video was from 2009 when Nash was in TNA

That gif has no weaknesses.
I've had an incredible urge to take a bite out of an exquisite thicc woman who squats ass(consensually after a wonderful evening of course) since I posted the Rebel pic earlier this week. This gif did not ease me at all.

Nah I watched it
Its actually pretty good for the most part and easy to get sucked into wanting to see what happens next

it slows down a ton after the first 3 seasons though and isnt as good in the home stretch but that happens with most shows
Season four might be the best and the final season is only hampered by being rushed, the show's greatness is that it figured out that it didn't have to be a police drama. I still find the Buddhist ending problematic, as it disavows for the chaotic nature of life, but found the essential point profound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back