PWD 601: Bitch, I'm a Werewolf

Boardwalk Empire or The Wire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said Rebel pic for reference. #ContextisKing

7e1kVrl-zfpH3sG7UtfBqVKBTd9q_98zl3ahJiOBzgE.jpg

Is "snatch you bald" a saying? Is she saying that Lana has a weave? Or is she just gross?

@The Higher Power @Minotauro Rex

This is pretty cool
A booking sheet from 83-84 that shows all the territories Ric Flair worked as champion
Man that schedule is crazy
December 25, 1983 is the famous angle where Michsel Hayes dressed up as Santa Claus and interfered from the crowd
Its also one of David Von Erichs last matches against Ric Flair as he would be dead 6 weeks later
Might even be the last one because after that they jumped into the Flair vs Mike Von Erich angle that was supposed to end with David getting the belt at Texas Stadium in April, the card that became the David Von Erich Memorial Parade Of Champions where Kerry won the belt instead

35158915_10216865331569514_1110888540876570624_n.jpg

"Yeah, and I'll beat them too." Boom. Mrs. Method dropping truth bombs.

This is pretty cool
A booking sheet from 83-84 that shows all the territories Ric Flair worked as champion
December 25, 1983 is the famous angle where Michsel Hayes dressed up as Santa Claus and interfered from the crowd
Its also one of David Von Erichs last matches against Ric Flair as he would be dead 6 weeks later
Might even be the last one because after that they jumped into the Flair vs Mike Von Erich angle that was supposed to end with David getting the belt at Texas Stadium in April, the card that became the David Von Erich Memorial Parade Of Champions where Kerry won the belt instead

I would have liked to have been tagged in that...

Season four might be the best and the final season is only hampered by being rushed, the show's greatness is that it figured out that it didn't have to be a police drama. I still find the Buddhist ending problematic, as it disavows for the chaotic nature of life, but found the essential point profound.

Im not a Buddhist but i liked the end. I find that life is a circle like that and the same stories repeat themselves somewhere else over and over and over. There was probably a gutter chris in egypt gettin high and floatin down the river talkin shit at the fools he met on the way and the next one is probably in highschool right now

This is pretty cool

Every date listed is a work day and not just him being in that city? So Naitch didn’t take a day off from November 27th to March 28th?
<{Joewithit}>

Imagine what a star Shelton could have been had he been able to string a couple sentences together.

I actually just told LTR, "The general rule is to never hit a girl, but if one ever cuts your tie with scissors you have my permission to snap her neck."

So that's what sent Benoit over the edge...

5tvvoo.gif

I like that DB is using a heel hook as his finisher. Maybe having him be more of a mechanic that attacks the legs will keep his head from falling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back