PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you eat beans for breakfast?
Nah, I rarely even have breakfast. If you're wondering what about me is stereotypically British then I've been cursed with awful teeth.

That Sunday roast dinner you people eat looks delicious though

Nah, I rarely even have breakfast. If you're wondering what about me is stereotypically British then I've been cursed with awful teeth.

One of my fillings feel out a month ago and I'm too lazy to go get it fixed since it was just a small piece.

One of my fillings feel out a month ago and I'm too lazy to go get it fixed since it was just a small piece.
Don't take your teeth for granted, Rex. Brush twice daily and remember to floss!

Don't take your teeth for granted, Rex. Brush twice daily and remember to floss!

I grind my teeth while I sleep, my dentist is like stop grinding your teeth dumb ass and I'm like HOW DAWG I'M SLEEPING

I fuck with that fish n chips.
I hate fish

f2d20817dd724b4367cdacd24f441889.gif

I grind my teeth while I sleep, my dentist is like stop grinding your teeth dumb ass and I'm like HOW DAWG I'M SLEEPING
Sleep with a gum shield in. That way if you wake up to your house getting burgled or someone trying to rape you, you're ready for a fight.

I fuck with a turkey roast dinner and Yorkshire puddings.
Do you guys have regular pudding?
You know, the creamy shit that tastes like butterscotch or banana?
Everything you guys call pudding isnt pudding and it worries me
I'd be pissed if I ordered pudding and got a piece of bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back