PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of one incident that was provided by court documents, the creative control clause being used is based off hearsay.

Sorry, one person can't bring down an entire company unless that person is the CEO/Owner/Chairmen of the board with controlling interest <VinceCa$h>

We posted the 98 contract Hogan was given many times, he had a ridiculous amount of power at the time, even years before that

This is one of those matches that Meltzer claims doesn't "hold up" with the "quality" of today

"Mister Hogan, we want your friend Eric Bischoff to no longer be the executive vice president".

"That doesn't work for me brother, my contract means I control everything" <{vega}>

"Mister Hogan, we want your friend Eric Bischoff to no longer be the executive vice president".

"That doesn't work for me brother, my contract means I control everything" <{vega}>

I don't think you understand what 'creative control' actually means.

We posted the 98 contract Hogan was given many times, he had a ridiculous amount of power at the time, even years before that
He had alot of financial perks and PPV and merchandise points, but to act like he had more power than Bill Bush, Harvey Schiller or Brad Siegel is madness

84A23FB2-9249-4114-837D-B626A1478783.jpeg View from my backyard right now

Not enough gymnastic routines?

He claims matches from the 80s and 90s don't hold up in the eyes of current year fans because fans have seen too many new moves to be impressed by older matches....yes he really said this.

Hey guys let’s all have a night of peace.

U know why?

What a time to be a fan !!!

Also....even if Bischoff and his group bought WCW after the eventual and unavoidable cancellation because of the merger, who in their right mind thinks he doesn't bring in Hogan to do his infamous and alleged company killing contract again?

He claims matches from the 80s and 90s don't hold up in the eyes of current year fans because fans have seen too many new moves to be impressed by older matches....yes he really said this.
Well that's just stupid.

That's like saying movies from the 80s and 90s don't hold up because we've seen a bazillion dollar CGI-fest.

Or a classic finals game of any sports and championship fights doesn't hold up because the athletes are doing more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back