PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just stupid.

That's like saying movies from the 80s and 90s don't hold up because we've seen a bazillion dollar CGI-fest.

Or a classic finals game of any sports and championship fights doesn't hold up because the athletes are doing more now.
Even MJ era basketball looks a lot slower compared to today’s game but when they drive to the rim they get beat all to hell
<{JustBleed}>

Well that's just stupid.

That's like saying movies from the 80s and 90s don't hold up because we've seen a bazillion dollar CGI-fest.

Or a classic finals game of any sports and championship fights doesn't hold up because the athletes are doing more now.

Clearly Jason X is a better horror film than Psycho because of CGI. Don't you know that?

Vader vs Hansen doesn't hold up because all they did was punch and kick each other.

Call an Uber Dave.....you drunk.

It's awesome reading 99 Observers because the in-ring product in the WWF was "awful, just awful" according to Big Dave yet it's still doing monster business. It's like it really bothered him personally. The dude HATED Sable and apparently doesn't like big titties either.

It's awesome reading 99 Observers because the in-ring product in the WWF was "awful, just awful" according to Big Dave yet it's still doing monster business. It's like it really bothered him personally. The dude HATED Sable and apparently doesn't like big titties either.
I would like to see Brock Lesnar have a talk with Dave from Oakland about this.

I listened to the Goldust episode of Prichard’s podcast the other day and half of the Sable episode and Bruce and Conrad couldn’t believe how negative Dave from Oakland was. He straight up hated Goldust and his ring work and then had nothing positive to say about Sable. Basically stating how she couldn’t work, etc(which is all true of course) but Bruce is practically laughing and stating “she wasn’t hired for her ring work.” Lol

#BookofTrish and #BookofSable all in one week!

Saw those as I was watching Not Another Teen Movie and that's where Mandy's Golden Goddess nickname comes from. Even had Mandy's clone mom Jaime Pressly in the scene.

I listened to the Goldust episode of Prichard’s podcast the other day and half of the Sable episode and Bruce and Conrad couldn’t believe how negative Dave from Oakland was. He straight up hated Goldust and his ring work and then had nothing positive to say about Sable. Basically stating how she couldn’t work, etc(which is all true of course) but Bruce is practically laughing and stating “she wasn’t hired for her ring work.” Lol
I'm gonna have to listen to those two. <Lmaoo>

I would like to see Brock Lesnar have a talk with Dave from Oakland about this.
Brock has main evented the Tokyo Dome, so Dave would be on his knees pleading for forgiveness because of that.

I'm gonna have to listen to those two. <Lmaoo>

The sable one hasn’t been too bad but I’m only halfway through it. The Goldust one is like 5hrs Long and is really good. Learned a lot in that one that I wasn’t aware of.

Saw those as I was watching Not Another Teen Movie and that's where Mandy's Golden Goddess nickname comes from. Even had Mandy's clone mom Jaime Pressly in the scene.

Damn!
Shit!
Oh, that is whack!

Prichard seems to have run out of topics that interest me, havent listened to his show in months and I dont expect that'll change when hes doing 4 hours on fuckin Bob Holly

Pretty sure that's according to anyone watching, particularly now since that's where the B&V reviews are at.

Prichard seems to have run out of topics that interest me, havent listened to his show in months and I dont expect that'll change when hes doing 4 hours on fuckin Bob Holly
What’s weird is he still hasn’t don’t in dept episodes on a lot of big names. For the main event guys he breaks down by years. No HBK 1996-97 episode or Return/2003. Undertaker 96-99, 2000-Big Evil, Deadman return. No epsiodes about Triple H. Bret Hart 92-94. Mick Foley 96-98. Diesel. Hogan 88-90.

v5s7ssxt3v511.jpg

Caught Frank before he could delete that post!

I GOT YOU :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back