PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what sport you're talking about, but it sure ain't NHL hockey.
NHL was awesome but then Stuey Grimson retired.

Still awesome. There's almost nothing more satisfying than the one-timer goal in sport.

Yeah, but you're a power bottom. At least Frank's a top.
giphy.webp

If Satan said I had to watch Baseball or Soccer for the rest of eternity in Hell, I'd beg him to give me a 3rd punishment.

Oh jesus

I have always thought that if you can handle a tie or not at the end of a contest is a good measuring stick for whos some idiots and whos not

Idiots bitched about hockey and now we flip a coin to decide who wins and its so wonderful. Almost as wonderful as those stupid robots and the glowing puck
Americans are too victory minded to get much interested in games that can end in a scoreless tie.
That's a whole lot of not much happening unless the goaltenders are making outstanding saves.

The biggest joke in sports right now is the NBA, and it isn't even close

The biggest joke in sports right now is the NBA, and it isn't even close
Why anyone would even bother watching over the past few years is mind numbing.
Shittiest league bar-none.

Funny enough, my uncle called me just today and said he got bitched at by a woman cause he held the door open for her and she was all "Oh so you think I can't get my own damn door!". Aint stopping me though, I'm holding doors and tipping my hat 24/7/365

ImmaterialTatteredBarbet-size_restricted.gif

jesus, homer.

you really spammed up the last thread and this one. im out of here.

giphy.gif

Funny enough, my uncle called me just today and said he got bitched at by a woman cause he held the door open for her and she was all "Oh so you think I can't get my own damn door!". Aint stopping me though, I'm holding doors and tipping my hat 24/7/365

ImmaterialTatteredBarbet-size_restricted.gif
Damn. Americans are so brutish.
I've never had a single person complain about holding their door open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back