PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but Kevin Owens was the first proper title holder and he was NXT Talent.
The longest reigning, full time WWE Universal Champion in HISTORY, Gold

Kevin-Owens-as-WWE-Universal-Champion-6-banner.jpg

This conversation is extra retarded.

Anyone participating is basically Eugene. I'm out.

The longest reigning, full time WWE Universal Champion in HISTORY, Gold

Kevin-Owens-as-WWE-Universal-Champion-6-banner.jpg
Is over and is in arguably the most entertaining storyline at the moment with the next universal champion. Guess where he's from too ;)

554732b7e16f75c2-600x400.jpg

Everyone look at what we call moving the goal post.

It's not good enough for them to be successful and have come from NXT. (even though I'm pretty sure that was the original argument)

I never moved my definition of success, yours is basically anyone on the main roster

According to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer (via Cageside Seats), Nia Jax is rumored to have actual, real life heat with Alexa Bliss, who used to be her friend.

Jax recently unfollowed Bliss on social media and has been liking negative comments from others about her. According to Meltzer, it’s not a work and has resulted in Jax having heat with WWE officials. This came after Jax and Bliss allegedly had a falling out.

Dave from Oakland reporting on a story @Minotauro Rex reported weeks ago....oh no, I mentioned Dave again, time for the usual suspects to complain @Frank23

According to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer (via Cageside Seats), Nia Jax is rumored to have actual, real life heat with Alexa Bliss, who used to be her friend.

Jax recently unfollowed Bliss on social media and has been liking negative comments from others about her. According to Meltzer, it’s not a work and has resulted in Jax having heat with WWE officials. This came after Jax and Bliss allegedly had a falling out.

Dave from Oakland reporting on a story @Minotauro Rex reported weeks ago....oh no, I mentioned Dave again, time for the usual suspects to complain @Frank23
Rex Observer wins again.

That being said I don't blame WWE for being mad at Jax. They just went through an entire anti-bullying thing with her and now she's going on Twitter making fun of Alexa Bliss' tattoo about beating a metal illness.

It is pretty stupid to use him as a source if you think he's a stupid hack. It makes no sense.

Rex Observer wins again.

That being said I don't blame WWE for being mad at Jax. They just went through an entire anti-bullying thing with her and now she's going on Twitter making fun of Alexa Bliss' tattoo about beating a metal illness.
I hope I never beat my Metal Illness.

tumblr_n17smhtUQS1s0jiueo9_400.gif

It is pretty stupid to use him as a source if you think he's a stupid hack. It makes no sense.
I'd say it's still okay to comment and debate about what he reports on though. Has Struggs used him as a source for things then? I must have missed that.

I reiterate my original thoughts again. Women tell each other too much about themselves and have so much dirt on each other. Unforgivable comments come easy.

More names announced for the new season of World of Sport:

Will Ospreay
Martin Kirby
SoCal Val (Commentator)
Alex Shane (Commentator)

He just did!
Yeah, but I mean as in a way to back up an argument. It could just be me, but it's alright to reference him if you're just gonna discuss what he's saying and the story, but if you use him to back up an argument like "I'm right because (insert source here)" it then becomes hypocritical. Just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back