PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are roids banned in WWE? It's not exactly legit competition. If people wanna shorten their life by 30 years then who cares?
I have no fucking idea lol It's not a competitive sport, so who cares.

It would literally be like Warner Brothers testing Tom Hardy and then suspending him when he was gassing to play Bane

I guess the only thing I can think of is not wanting any more domestic assault cases from roid rage.

"Cum on feel the Noise" is a great song.

He got his ass kicked by Regal?

It was when Regal was in WCW. He'd gone out in Vegas, drinking, drugs, and all that other stuff, but he'd also been booked to do the rounds on morning radio promoting the show. He does one show that was hosted by Kevin Dubrow. It all starts off pleasant enough, but then Dubrow asked him who he listened to, Regal said that he'd always been a big fan of the british glam rock, like Sweet, Wizard, and Slade.

Kevin Dubrow said "Slade? Yeah, I made those guys a tonne of money!" because Quiet Riot covered 'Cum On Feel The Noize" and "Mama Weer All Crazee Now" (that's how those songs were actually spelled, Slade must have been Lakersfan's english teachers). This got Regal's back up, and said "Don't you mean that THEY made YOU a lot of money?! Your biggest hits were their songs!" Dubrow then says "Hey! You don't need to be like that!" and Regal just lunged at him, and got him round the neck, and said "I'm gonna rip that fucking syrup of your head!!"

Regal was fired from WCW not long after that.

It was when Regal was in WCW. He'd gone out in Vegas, drinking, drugs, and all that other stuff, but he'd also been booked to do the rounds on morning radio promoting the show. He does one show that was hosted by Kevin Dubrow. It all starts off pleasant enough, but then Dubrow asked him who he listened to, Regal said that he'd always been a big fan of the british glam rock, like Sweet, Wizard, and Slade.

Kevin Dubrow said "Slade? Yeah, I made those guys a tonne of money!" because Quiet Riot covered 'Cum On Feel The Noize" and "Mama Weer All Crazee Now" (that's how those songs were actually spelled, Slade must have been Lakersfan's english teachers). This got Regal's back up, and said "Don't you mean that THEY made YOU a lot of money?! Your biggest hits were their songs!" Dubrow then says "Hey! You don't need to be like that!" and Regal just lunged at him, and got him round the neck, and said "I'm gonna rip that fucking syrup of your head!!"

Regal was fired from WCW not long after that.
That just makes me like Regal even more. It sounds like something Michael Bisping would do.

That just makes me like Regal even more. It sounds like something Michael Bisping would do.
Please don’t put Regal and Michael “you scaaaharedahME” Bisping in the same category

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back