PWD 610: Real Americans

Will Smackdown be good tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the opposite. I want teams and players to be free to play where they want. That’s as American as butterscotch cupcakes
source.gif

There's plenty hippies that'll kick ass.
In my hippy days I was the tie dyed unmellow guy who wasn't spinning around like an idiot calling everyone "man" and talking about preservative free breakfast meats

Tom Petty style hippies are cool...modern hippies who don't wear deodorant and want free range tofu can suck a fart out of Bubba's ass!

You're not an immigration lawyer and you don't work for the Kansas state adoption agency CanadianAzazel!
I'm still mad you guys kicked us out and threw our tea in the harbour.

It’s the opposite. I want teams and players to be free to play where they want. That’s as American as butterscotch cupcakes
No draft and no salary cap would be Real American sports.

#BoycottWalmart is trending on Twitter.

@RR @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H.

Can this pretty please be a new Sherdog emoji?

And we need it done by tomorrow. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Your President of the War Room, and an esteemed member of the PWD. America demands it!!!

Send it to Lethal. Haven't been adding much with the software change

I'm still mad you guys kicked us out and threw our tea in the harbour.
Know why we did it?
Because fuck your tea.

Come on over for good bbq and friendly conversation though, seriously

Even ugly dudes with an accent do well with our women

Just started last week's Raw.

Opening segment sucked. Everything about this storyline sucks. Brock as champion sucks. Roman going around crying sucks. Bobby talking at all sucks. Baron Corbin being there for some reason sucks. Angle as an emasculated bitch sucks. The Revival being wasted on this sucks. At least Stephanie wasn't there.

I see people complaining about superkicks being weak now, but I'm just watching some old matches from 1996, and Vader just took a superkick from Savio Vega like it was fuck all.

savio vega, the innovator of offense

WITW95.1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back