PWD 611: Wrestlers Don't Pull Out

Best 90's Arnold Movie(That's Not T2)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't been watching Humans, you should check it out. It's on AMC in the US, there's only 16 episodes before this recent series, so should be quick enough to catch up on.

Cormier fell hard after the press conference?

Cormier fell hard after the press conference?
He got back for the stare down and he wasn't limping. Luckily this isn't in New York because NYSAC would pull him for no reason.

Okada should have gotten a better opponent. This is a disappointment.

Outside of the boys putting it together, I'd wager Okada had first dibs on what match he wanted. In fact he may have been the only person outside of Bullet Club themselves who basically got to book themself, considering he's by far the biggest non-American draw on the card (maybe even the biggest draw on the card period). Okada seemed really into his matches against Ospreay and Zack Sabre Jr. earlier this year, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he specifically asked for Scurll since he likes folks who can work that classic British style.

Conrad letting David Flair know who the Nature Boys new favorite son is

Big Nak got taken out of commission by a police dog.

Bray Wyatt is missing appearances because of a car crash.

What is next?
The Wasteland Observor is reporting that the same police dog was driving the car that hit Bray.
I originally thought the dog hated Asians, now I think he just hates gimmicks that had promise and then went to shit.

Max Holloway out for "concussion like symptoms".....someone finally heard him talk?

The Wasteland Observor is reporting that the same police dog was driving the car that hit Bray.
I originally thought the dog hated Asians, now I think he just hates gimmicks that had promise and then went to shit.
The dog is actually the hero. He's trying to permanently injure or kill them so they can be looked back on with fond memories before WWE ruin their reputation beyond repair.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back