PWD 611: Wrestlers Don't Pull Out

Best 90's Arnold Movie(That's Not T2)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog is actually the hero. He's trying to permanently injure or kill them so they can be looked back on with fond memories before WWE ruin their reputation beyond repair.
Nak was a mid carder in japland and bray was the fat son of a nobody important

He was just on embedded yesterday talking about he used to fight people for fun in a cage in some garage and if a fighter didn't show up they'd just pull someone from the crowd that wanted to throw down. Now this. YOU DISGUST ME, BRIAN!

Remember when Frankie took a fight against some punk kid when Max pulled out, Brian? Fuck you, Brian!

Nak's song was more over than he was. Should have pushed that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with the fiddle Vince

Remember when Frankie took a fight against some punk kid when Max pulled out, Brian? Fuck you, Brian!
Brian "Fake Mexican" Ortega isn't half the man, HALF THE MAN, that the New Jersey Nightmare is

380k views in 7 hours, PUT THE STRAP ON HER VINCE, SHE'S READY!

The dog is actually the hero. He's trying to permanently injure or kill them so they can be looked back on with fond memories before WWE ruin their reputation beyond repair.

WAR Legacy Saving Doggo

Shut up, Chris.

giphy.gif

I missed BJJ tonight because of work. Finally could go to a Thursday night nogi class with my little man having a sleepover, and fucking bullshit work kept me down. I know all about hard times now, daddehs. Frustrated isn't the goddamn word for it; this is bullshit!

380k views in 7 hours, PUT THE STRAP ON HER VINCE, SHE'S READY!

On the WWE snapchat earlier she was talking about the shoot and said to visit WWE.com to see the..WHOLE THING. It's official, Rex. She wants to be with me and is trying to give me a sign

I missed BJJ tonight because of work. Finally could go to a Thursday night nogi class with my little man having a sleepover, and fucking bullshit work kept me down. I know all about hard times now, daddehs. Frustrated isn't the goddamn word for it; this is bullshit!
Work didn't keep you down. You kept you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back