PWD 612: A Little Slice of Heaven

Favorite Margot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAKANDA FOREVER!!!

Or at least that is what I think Isreal said post fight.

ANY Margot is the best Margot. I think she is the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I voted SS Margot, but crazy chicks do it for me. Wolf of Wallstreet Margot was fucking amazing though.

Favorite Margot is Focus though.

I was playing Overwatch (GOAT video game) with a friend and he said "the monkey killed me" but it was a black character.

I think he's racist

SHould I end the friendship?

@Frank23 @lakersfan45

img_2302-png.397901

Rules
1. Be nice to Lakers
2. Don't discuss 8
3. Be excellent to each other​

1c86d0ee4a60ca3bd969de2be5e8e62a.jpg

Choosing which child is to die is way easier than the poll choices. It is also too bad that the rest of Ashley Graham is a train wreck.

ANY Margot is the best Margot. I think she is the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I voted SS Margot, but crazy chicks do it for me. Wolf of Wallstreet Margot was fucking amazing though.

Favorite Margot is Focus though.

It was ridiculous for her to play Tonya Harding.

I was playing Overwatch (GOAT video game) with a friend and he said "the monkey killed me" but it was a black character.

I think he's racist

SHould I end the friendship?

To clarify, he wasn't killed by this character?

nlvd06.png

And if not, there's no way he thought he was killed by this character even if it was actually Doomfist or Lucio that did the deed?

To clarify, he wasn't killed by this character?

nlvd06.png

And if not, there's no way he thought he was killed by this character even if it was actually Doomfist or Lucio that did the deed?

Yeah he was killed by Doomfist, thought it was Winston.

He's new to the game but idk. I think he's just racist.

@Rebelfett So, I just watched your co-worker at Hoodslam earlier. Tell him I said congrats and give him a middle finger for FTF. He should know what that means.

My next poll will be is Rex pansexual or bisexual.

Mother dick. This is the hardest poll of all time. I'll have to think on it.

My next poll will be is Rex pansexual or bisexual.
They're both the same thing. The only thing this question is useful for is to find out who's an attention seeker.

Margot also looks great in I, Tonya in a trailer trash kinda way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back