• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

i have no idea how to do a sig. and i will never relinquish malone as my avatar

back to dark matches you go!

<DisgustingHHH>

“Don’t work yourself into a shoot” is still a term I use to this day.

Will pop when HH returns.

"The current storyline, is to make it appear like Lesnar is leaving without dropping the Universal Title, which they hope will get Roman cheered in their eventual showdown"

I know just because its on dirt sheets it doesn't make it true, but if this is the plan then I can not wait to see that result. Starting to think Vince is in love with the guy. Roman is just fine where he's at, and its honestly a bit of a refresher with him at the moment too.

"The current storyline, is to make it appear like Lesnar is leaving without dropping the Universal Title, which they hope will get Roman cheered in their eventual showdown"

I know just because its on dirt sheets it doesn't make it true, but if this is the plan then I can not wait to see that result. Starting to think Vince is in love with the guy. Roman is just fine where he's at, and its honestly a bit of a refresher with him at the moment too.

Its way past lunacy at this point that they continually dismiss/ignore wrestlers who got themselves over naturally, for one that nobody wants to see.

Its way past lunacy at this point that they continually dismiss/ignore wrestlers who got themselves over naturally, for one that nobody wants to see.

Did this shit happen pre internet/social media...

Die Rocky Die, was in the 90s and the net was taking g off, but that movement mostly just changed his gimmick

England is out :(
On Rusev day no less

I'm sure his feeling are really hurt since he's cheering for Croatia.

You got Kaitlyn sending you things like this and that bodybuilder asshole was like nahhh I’ll fuck somebody else

Well, he had many of her friends to choose from.

Even with a few of those coming out, meh. On paper, Tom Hardy playing Venom sounds badass but the trailers have not impressed me at all. Probably not even gonna see it

They do have the animated Spiderverse movie that looks like a lot of fun.

I don’t get why Jason is afraid of water in that movie. He gives no shits about it in any of the others.

bGGuRVt.jpg

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE BISON!?

<DCrying>

Too the Bison, this was a Tuesday.

Way up there eh.
I’m in Calgary , enjoying the lovely Stampede? You ever been to the greatest outdoor show on earth lol?
haha I don't like the cowboy shit.

I guess you being from Calgary, me from Edmonton... We are now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back