PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go using those big words on Gutter, he won't read them.

The whole thing just bugs me. They know exactly why the term in its natural habitat is verboten, they just have to have a rationalization to justify using it. Everything from "black people use it, why can't we" to "Well, Gangsta Rap made me do it!"

Just saying, if you're not a racist, why white people should be able to say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: probably isn't the hill you want to die on. I certainly don't fight for my right to call white people crackas.

Or 2017 songs.

GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG

<LikeReally5>

<{clintugh}>

3c8rj9hnnba11.jpg

Just rap along to Will Smith for your fix and it’s no problem

The whole thing just bugs me. They know exactly why the term in its natural habitat is verboten, they just have to have a rationalization to justify using it. Everything from "black people use it, why can't we" to "Well, Gangsta Rap made me do it!"

Just saying, if you're not a racist, why white people should be able to say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: probably isn't the hill you want to die on. I certainly don't fight for my right to call white people crackas.
I don't use the word (unless home alone and listening to music), but see people use the same argument for not using other slurs that I personally use. What are your thoughts on using your logic and applying it to works like "f@ggot" or something?

Just rap along to Will Smith for your fix and it’s no problem

There was a time when Will Smith was the hottest thing on this whole Earf music wise.

Know who wasn't? Nas.

Know who ghostwrote Big Willie Style?

Also Nas.

<DCrying>

@BEAST

Get your IB ass in gear and make a new thread!

There was a time when Will Smith was the hottest thing on this whole Earf music wise.

Know who wasn't? Nas.

Also Nas.

<DCrying>

At least Nas didn’t get creampied by Quincy Jones.

Know who wasn't? Nas.

Also Nas.

<DCrying>
Kinda relating back to the discussion, Nas is cool with non-black people using the word when rapping to songs.

Why do you feel the need to use it?

If other people shouldn't use it to stop promoting it, then you shouldn't use it either. "That's just the way they talk" isn't a good justification.

Why are some people held to standards when others get the benefit of circumstances? You don't see where those options are disproportionate assignments of responsibility?

Its not a need to use it it feels to me a lot more like a need to defend where I come from and who I spent time with and how they shaped my life. I grew up with black people dude, imagine how it is from the other side. The blacks know you arent black , other whites know you as ghetto and white trash and you live there 24/7 so who else would you become ?

Everyone talks ghetto as fuck where I grew up and that is exactly how language works . You take a person you put them somewhere and thats who they become it doesnt matter the race or culture. If a chinese kid was raised in detroit with all the other corner kids thats who he will become and the same for the black kid in some chinese fishing village including the slang he uses food he eats and women he finds attractive

If Mother fuckers arent sposed to be my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: than they never should have said I was theirs it makes things very confusing

Im not any more sorry for the way i talk or grew up than you are and why should either of us be ? Im not some upper middle class kid so i would think it stranger and more of an appropriation if thats who I acted and talked like

But i got white skin so I guess im not who I am ya know ?

I don't use the word (unless home alone and listening to music), but see people use the same argument for not using other slurs that I personally use. What are your thoughts on using your logic and applying it to works like "f@ggot" or something.

I used to be really bad about it (try growing up in the 90s and NOT using "gay" as an insult) but I police myself now.

Even if I have to look like an idiot because I said "Faygo" where my natural inclination is "F****t", I like to think it makes a difference in intent.

I think "Ninja" instead of ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" is an acceptable compromise for those that really feel the need to use it, and that's ubiquitous enough that everyone knows what it is. In personal convo I use "Negus" since i'm a fan of Capital STEEZ and I like the insinuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back