PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "Ninja" instead of ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" is an acceptable compromise for those that really feel the need to use it, and that's ubiquitous enough that everyone knows what it is. In personal convo I use "Negus" since i'm a fan of Capital STEEZ and I like the insinuation.

Do you say ninja ?

Kinda relating back to the discussion, Nas is cool with non-black people using the word when rapping to songs.

I can see where that's valid, you're just repeating the source medium. I'm way cooler with that than just letting it fly like a cornball.

Oh shit.. What the fuck are the rules?

giphy.gif

There was a time when Will Smith was the hottest thing on this whole Earf music wise.

Know who wasn't? Nas.

Know who ghostwrote Big Willie Style?

Also Nas.

<DCrying>
Suicide Squad sucked ass but you know what could’ve saved it? A good old fashioned Will Smith in character rap, damn it!

I dont know it just seems like not saying what you mean

I dont feel the same way others do about words though I find the term the N word to be more offensive than tigger for example because it feels like some voldemort shit and you and I both know the word you mean you just made me say it for you

I also think context matters and that the netflix and papa jons things recently reminded me of fainting Victorians

Say what you mean and be who you are nothing is more offensive than a fake or a wolf in sheeps clothing

His goons would beat your ass, Chris.

I highly doubt hes gonna beat me down in front of 10000 people over a disagreement

I would have told him simply if you dont want to hear the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sang out you by white people than dont sing it to them

Also if you are so bothered by it you better donate your fortune because you are the cause of it and profited off white people saying your special word

If a buncha :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s beat me down over that then maybe the alt right is right about em but I like to think that isnt the case

Where the hell is the new thread?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back