Which is better (Costco)?

• Costco hot dog

• Costco pizza

• He's fat!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mella is the hotness

I feel like wally would sound less murderous if he was talking about her tits and ass

Wally is a creep

We really should find and beat this fool down

Good to know you’re a Mella fan.

Which cunt was that?
Aaron Chalmers. He's not good or anything, but if you're sadistic and like to see guys who probably have CTE get knocked out by some cocky geordie then you might find some entertainment watching him fight. His opponent two fights ago had like 3 wins and over 100 losses in white collar boxing, and he got knocked out in 43 seconds by Chalmers.

Edit: His opponent has a record of 3 wins and 89 losses in white collar boxing.

This dude is beyond the help of shower, weights clue

Restraining order stalker.

Which is one of the reasons shit wasn’t going to work out with my last girl. Nobody should have 50k observers on social media. That shit will always fuck you up. Currently she’s got some cunt stalking her and threatening to kill her bunny (which is at my place - she can fuck with imaginary gf if she wants).

Hes not beyond the kinda help charlie murphy and eddie murphy gave to rick james
tenor.gif

Okay, going to have a beer and socialize while listening to some old skool hip hop. Haven’t been to a bar at night for half a fucking year.

@warriorscomeout
I didn’t know much about Brexit to begin with, aside the England wanted to leave the EU . That and I heard some British politician lady got stabbed and died cause she was against Brexit. Worlds gonna get a whole lot. Crazier

@warriorscomeout
I didn’t know much about Brexit to begin with, aside the England wanted to leave the EU . That and I heard some British politician lady got stabbed and died cause she was against Brexit. Worlds gonna get a whole lot. Crazier
Let's not turn this place into the War Room haha

@warriorscomeout not trying to run from anything in my life .
Just tired of the same old scene, tired of feeling like I’m stuck in a rut.
Feels the more I stay in Calgary the more I spin my wheels and I’m not going anywhere.
If that makes sense.

@warriorscomeout

Well it’s like you married this German girl and now , after a while, you’ve got lots of kids, businesses and property and you don’t have a side piece but you got really drunk listening to Chumbawampa with your mates at a disco while you were staggering around with a lager in your hand, and told her, while lying drunk in your mansion in your king size bed, “ I really want to fuck those bitches, ya fat slag” and at breakfast when she gives you a steely stare, serving your Polish sausage, Irish bacon and Greek feta, you say, “What you looking at cunt?” and then you keep on drinking with your mates and she’s given you a time out, but no slag will sleep with you because you’re a mess and the only cunt who replies to your text messages calls you a bitch on social media, and you stumble into a meeting at the French/Belgian solicitor’s, still drunk, and she’s got a top lawyer and you have no idea what you’re doing and where you are, and she wants a normal adult divorce for the good of the children, but, “Fuck man, get your shit together, you’re an embarrassment”, and you’re still drunk and screaming the world is after you, fucking lawyers and bitches - well that’s Brexit.

@GoldenAzazel
Sorry man I’m not trying to start anything. Just stating my ignorance on the whole situation of Brexit is all
Oh no problem, I was mainly just kidding around. Everyone has their own opinion on Brexit anyway, so @warriorscomeout isn't the same as mine, and mine won't be the same as someone elses.

@warriorscomeout not trying to run from anything in my life .
Just tired of the same old scene, tired of feeling like I’m stuck in a rut.
Feels the more I stay in Calgary the more I spin my wheels and I’m not going anywhere.
If that makes sense.

Good. Make the move. That’s what I wrote about.

I’ve lived in three and a half countries for major periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back