PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
14522.jpg

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

Just basic white girl straight to the veins, dawg!

<{jackyeah}>

37386296_245346752859299_4215853616155590656_n.jpg

I see you shoon, girl. I see you shoon

The second season of glow on Netflix is amazing

@lakersfan45, I keep saying "Hi" to @monkeypuncher, but he just ignores me.
<PandaHi75>
Hi @monkeypuncher the esteemed pwd member Socratic would like to send you a salutation of sorts. Please respond in kind. As press Secretary of State I have accounted many tries of this welcoming. If u do not respond soon I will mark you as a permanent denigrator of the pwd. I have warned u

<PandaHi75>
Hi @monkeypuncher the esteemed pwd member Socratic would like to send you a salutation of sorts. Please respond in kind. As press Secretary of State I have accounted many tries of this welcoming. If u do not respond soon I will mark you as a permanent denigrator of the pwd. I have warned u
Consider this rbwarnjng

<PandaHi75>

No need for that. Could you eat my ass instead?

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it Lake, but I'm glad I didn't have you brutally murdered that time.
My records indicate that u have mentioned it. And yet I still represent the pwd with dignitny and hinakr w

My records indicate that u have mentioned it. And yet I still represent the pwd with dignitny and hinakr w

Well, I'm mentioning it again, Lake. I'm glad you're still alive. And not just because I would have felt morally compelled to anonymously send a check to your child every month until his 21st birthday. Also because I like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back