PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@X-Pac Rules I got through 15 min of WW before I turned it off. I just didn’t like it, couldn’t really get into the story that much .

When Quint grabs the chair and sells the shark for half a second then you know shit just got real

The best character in Wonder Woman was a man
<GinJuice>

@Minotauro Rex
Beagle got mad love from me because I have a sentimental spot for them, I put mine down about two years back.My Beagle got me through a lot of hard times in my life to be honest . The companionship she gave to me and loyalty she provided me was honestly the only thing I had going for support. I know this isn’t really hard to believe but , I’m not the most popular person in real life, most people find me annoying and hyper because im ADHD and everyone I knew pushed me away, and family didn’t want nothing to do with me. I’m not a junkie or a spaz or anything I’m just a passionate person who’s too stubborn for his own good.

So with all that bullshit and emotion going on through my life , that Beagle gave me peace and acceptance when I couldn’t even find it in myself. She kinda taught me to say fuck everyone and everything and do what makes right for me . That’s the reason why they get so much love from me. To each their own .

I also have a shepherd retriever mix now ,she’s way more chill than my beagle was . Plus the shepherd loves the smell of Roman Greens.

Beagles are cute dogs. I was just fucking around, I don't want to punt any dog.

Talk to a professional if you need it. Dogs are great, but someone that is educated on what you are going through can really help. I have my issues too and from my experience saying fuck everything just left a void in my spirit. There's good out there, it's just hard to see it sometimes.

When Quint grabs the chair and sells the shark for half a second then you know shit just got real

If I was on a small boat with Quint and he sells a shark for even a cunt hair I'm shitting myself, brother.

@Minotauro Rex
Thanks man, means a lot actually. I’m getting help, the Doc I’m seeing actually seems to care, and is trying to help me see more positive things in my life. It’s just switching perspectives can be difficult at times when you’re already have a mindset or outlook that’s pre-wired. I’ve heard more times then I like to hear is that I’m my own worst enemy. Something I’m dealing with, and I know we all have our own demons to fight in life.

Anyway, let’s talk about better things. I’m not trying to bring ya down on my shit.
What kind of breed is your dog again??

If I was on a small boat with Quint and he sells a shark for even a cunt hair I'm shitting myself, brother.
He instantly shifts right back into “I’m gonna kill this motherfucker”. He would’ve too if his pride hadn’t got the better of him. One of these days he’s not gonna break the transome putting all the stress on the motor

JBL is bike is hillarious ollolxzz

I didn’t notice for a solid 10-15 years that Quint picks up the machete that he sticks onto the deck of the Orca as a last act of desperation against the shark

15603971_6.jpg

giphy.gif

I am trying to get some of 27 (soon to be 28) year old wifey's videos taken down on the internet. I noticed the tags though.

Amateur, Big Tits, Teen, Webcam

Being thirty, that's just a... uncomfortable feeling.
Thanks for the heads up on what tags to search.
<OKC16><{yearp}>

I think I’ve seen most of the female roster live from the front or second/third row. Lana and Fox are some hotties.

Haven’t seen Carmella live but she looks like the worst version of what you can define as ‘hot’. Maybe I’m gay.
Maybe?

He instantly shifts right back into “I’m gonna kill this motherfucker”. He would’ve too if his pride hadn’t got the better of him. One of these days he’s not gonna break the transome putting all the stress on the motor

His fear of sharks finally got him, he tried to compensate his pain by killing the regular sharks after the war. He never got over his trauma of hearing people being eaten alive by sharks and when dat freak 25 footer shark that he couldn't kill came after him he freaked out and tried to haul ass back to shore.

I agree. Is DC ever gonna make a good movie?
If you build a good wall on shit foundation the fucker is going to lean and fall. Aquaman looks like balls, with every editting trick on earth and months of work it can't even work as a trailer. Shazam looks ok but they still used the shit new 52-verse origin for Billy Batson. For fucks sake this story does not need grit, too bad they shitcanned Johns too late because they could have made real money.

DC has only three good heroes and all were made in the soil of FDR's America. Each has one great movie (made in the 70's, 00's, and 10's) and nothing else to offer. They ain't ever had Stan Lee, who just bled greatness for almost ten solid years.

His fear of sharks finally got him, he tried to compensate his pain by killing the regular sharks after the war. He never got over his trauma of hearing people being eaten alive by sharks and when dat freak 25 footer shark that he couldn't kill came after him he freaked out and tried to haul ass back to shore.

I think part of him wanted the ship to break so he’d have no choice but to have to try and kill the shark. Then he could say that he didn’t run away even though he knew it was a deathwish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back