PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of him wanted the ship to break so he’d have no choice but to have to try and kill the shark. Then he could say that he didn’t run away even though he knew it was a deathwish

The OG Austin vs Bret

1461da89b691f03da639834e01e5aa69--wrestlemania--steve-austin-show.jpg

That Godzilla trailer looks like shit
Music sucks, monsters look anime crap
Buncha Japanese bullshit

Didnt know it was a trailer to the last one but now it makes sense
Fuck that movie and its final scene in the "Oakland Coliseum"

Bitch aint no burgundy seats in the Coliseum!!
Here's the thing, shit gets popular for a reason. There is a reason Godzilla has always been so popular, and the more this resembles that the better it will be. We can't do Godzilla better than the Japanese, so it is only logical to do Godzilla like the Japanese. Since Hollywood culture is spread as world culture, we can straight remake their old movies and profit (every generation of Godzilla has a tweener Zilla battling between a heel Ghidorah and face Mothra). Hell they already got a remake of the third Zilla movie filming as a sequel.

What is up my latibdo mg sun

Here's the thing, shit gets popular for a reason. There is a reason Godzilla has always been so popular, and the more this resembles that the better it will be. We can't do Godzilla better than the Japanese, so it is only logical to do Godzilla like the Japanese. Since Hollywood culture is spread as world culture, we can straight remake their old movies and profit (every generation of Godzilla has a tweener Zilla battling between a heel Ghidorah and face Mothra). Hell they already got a remake of the third Zilla movie filming as a sequel.
I can’t belive someone is trying to talk to pete about Godzilla and Japanese lolzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back