PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minotauro Rex lolz
050dcf47c4bc9c2aef150cfd434ec629.jpg

I didn’t notice for a solid 10-15 years that Quint picks up the machete that he sticks onto the deck of the Orca as a last act of desperation against the shark

15603971_6.jpg

giphy.gif

It's such a badass moment. He goes down screaming and stabbing at Jaws like mad.

Paige gets off the Mexican Yayo, and look at those now. Don't do drugs, kids. Bad things happen.

It's such a badass moment. He goes down screaming and stabbing at Jaws like mad.
I'm glad Big Nasty Steven gave him a strong booking once he resigned to his fate. When I was a kid, the scary part was him spitting up the blood from internal bleeding. Now as an adult, it's when he's squirming, kicking and screaming to get away from the shark. After two hours of an emotionless facade, he is absolutely terrified and it's genuinely unnerving to see from his character.

Becky stuff at start, 0:58 Ronda stuff, 3:30 Charlotte back to training, 4:00 Liv with Mandy/Sonya/Sarah, 6:15 Paige's push-up bra with Nia/what Mandy thinks people from the Netherlands are called THIS IS A MUST WATCH, 6:45 Mandy stuff with Mella/Sonya/ice cream/Billie/Paige, 7:40 Renee shakes butt while Mella spanks, 7:55 More Mandy stuff, 9:07 Zelina gonna be on UUDD

Buncha yellow fever having Godzilla marks in this thread

Are Latinas really as crazy to date as the internet portrays them to be?

U8uYM.gif
Yes. I dated a Puerto Rican who got mad and bashed in the windows of my house because I wouldn't ditch my friends to hang out with her. She was only good for fighting and making up with after the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back