PWD 619: Lawn Dart

Favourite Simpsons character (asides from Homer)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate to say it, brothers, but the constable should be called on aries

Not "never," just not long enough. Then her psycho crazy mom apparently did everything wrong she could possibly could.

Still, Ronda's fights were always a fun event and "I don't feel that bad about it" might be my favorite post fight promo ever.

I think her mom has a PHD in psychology too

<6>

Ronda never had a good dad to teach her how to lose good. Yell at you and call you a piece of shit AKA get tough.
think she tried to replace her dad with Edmond. should’ve listened to her mom.

Not "never," just not long enough. Then her psycho crazy mom apparently did everything wrong she could possibly could.

Still, Ronda's fights were always a fun event and "I don't feel that bad about it" might be my favorite post fight promo ever.
I really liked her up until the last 6 months leading up to Holm. That’s not totally her fault though. She’s murking girls in 30 seconds, a $4 billion company is pushing you everywhere as their top star, every media appearance is how great you are and the seven figure checks are rolling in like a rain storm. Anybody would’ve got a massive ego

I really liked her up until the last 6 months leading up to Holm. That’s not totally her fault though. She’s murking girls in 30 seconds, a $4 billion company is pushing you everywhere as their top star, every media appearance is how great you are and the seven figure checks are rolling in like a rain storm. Anybody would’ve got a massive ego

Yeah. I wonder if she knew she wasn't really a "once ever" athlete and the pressure got to her. She looked like shit at the Holm fight. And I don't just mean her lack of "Head movement!" I mean she looked dumpy, out of shape, and mentally broken. Every fight before that come staredown/weigh in time, she looked like a shredded killer ready to murder the bitch across the cage.

Yeah. I wonder if she knew she wasn't really a "once ever" athlete and the pressure got to her. She looked like shit at the Holm fight. And I don't just mean her lack of "Head movement!" I mean she looked dumpy, out of shape, and mentally broken. Every fight before that come staredown/weigh in time, she looked like a shredded killer ready to murder the bitch across the cage.
She lost her edge

Tyson was pushed the same except he actually had world class talent and made way more money yet he fucked up too.

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.gif

Tyson was pushed the same except he actually had world class talent and made way more money yet he fucked up too.

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.gif
Tyson was robbing people for his dinner when he was 11 years old while his mom turned tricks just like Big Dean-o. He never had a chance.

Not me. I am so humble I don't let people telling me how awesome I am get into my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back