PWD 619: Lawn Dart

Favourite Simpsons character (asides from Homer)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Country breakfast was my day off breakfast ritual on my last deployment

I want four eggs and ONE OF EVERYTHING ELSE THERE GUY

You can't go wrong with a Full English either. You can have any of the following.

- Sausages
- Bacon
- Beans
- Hash Browns
- Eggs
- Black Pudding
- Toast or Fried Bread
- Mushrooms
- Tomato

RadiantScarceHare.gif

ClassicImmaculateFinwhale-max-14mb.gif

Thank you @MaveDeltzer for adding these two gifs. Otherwise the argument on what constitutes washing A FUCKING CAR WOULD OF KEPT GOING.

You can't go wrong with a Full English either. You can have any of the following.

- Sausages
- Bacon
- Beans
- Hash Browns
- Eggs
- Black Pudding
- Toast or Fried Bread
- Mushrooms
- Tomato

I’m not a fan of black pudding. It is just unpalatable to me, like eating soft charcoal...

So guys I got too messed up Saturday night (Scott Hall style) and ended up missing the TNA show last night. Had to make sure I could get up for 5am to make it to work today

Hard times babeh

Shogun lost.

So I’ve got two guys I like in the UFC - JDS and GSP.

So guys I got too messed up Saturday night (Scott Hall style) and ended up missing the TNA show last night. Had to make sure I could get up for 5am to make it to work today

Hard times babeh

Intervention time babeh! You lost your 20 bucks but I’ve heard it was a great show.

I am committed to never drinking on Saturdays because I feel shit on Monday, not Sunday.

Someone tell that drag queen to stop molesting Bayley before he ends up on the wrong end of a hashtag.

I’d bang Natty over half the female roster. Much more sexy than Bayley.

And she’s only had one dude in her life.

Ishii getting dizzy is one of the greatest things I've ever seen:

Didn't even list my favorite Simpsons character.

For shame Max, for shame.

@Imbrued Esculence should @Minotauro Rex let his neighbor waterboard his wife in their front yard or should he like, let his nexus fly with the sea birds or whatever you were talking about

He should assuage the individual, and if he can get him to his house, correct him towards the truth. If not call the police...

matt riddle nxt rumor (brooklyn)

patrice.png

tenor.gif

Really? I thought WWE would be against signing someone who probably performs while high, and if he doesn't then he beats his kids. That sounds like great publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back