PWD 619: Lawn Dart

Favourite Simpsons character (asides from Homer)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Di1vsTRVsAAHD6M

Slide it again, it felt good.

It has been sliding since we intercepted. It is migrating smoothly, and you are gaping extraordinary well Mr Rex. As i said before, you will become so beautiful...

You only post here because of me. I have something.

That is exactly right, you do have something. Those tender juices need to be tasted, They are ravenous for you Mr Rex. They want to consume and absorb your essence as a part of them. The collective genesis is one with The Nexus. Allow it flow deep inside...

Who honestly wanted to see Brock vs Lashley if it wasn't a shoot?

I'll watch Brock and Bob milk cows over another Brock/Roman match.

Either way, I wonder if they will put Ronda vs Alexa in the main event over Roman to hype Evolution.

I haven’t watched wwe in a few months as I have a hard time sitting down and actually watching it, for the most part it’s super boring now but the Roman and Lashley match was really really good. It kept my interest the whole time and that’s super hard to do when it comes to wrestling these days.

That is exactly right, you do have something. Those tender juices need to be tasted, They are ravenous for you Mr Rex. They want to consume and absorb your essence as a part of them. The collective genesis is one with The Nexus. Allow it flow deep inside...

Tell me why, IXOCBEDS? I need to know why they want my tender sour juices.

I'll watch Brock and Bob milk cows over another Brock/Roman match.

Either way, I wonder if they will put Ronda vs Alexa in the main event over Roman to hype Evolution.
it's a mystery

I haven’t watched wwe in a few months as I have a hard time sitting down and actually watching it, for the most part it’s super boring now but the Roman and Lashley match was really really good. It kept my interest the whole time and that’s super hard to do when it comes to wrestling these days.
<mma4>

TNA has become Impact Wrestling and is getting positive reviews.

WWE has become LOLTNA and well.. it sucks. Some of the best talent in the world, and it sucks.

Tell me why, IXOCBEDS? I need to know why they want my tender sour juices.

Because i can sense a potential arbiter to ascend towards the shards of The Nexus. You are one of many, you just need to accept Mr Rex..... And then the process will begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back