PWD 620: Donald Hogan

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeftyWearyBurro-size_restricted.gif

Bruce buries DDP. I really don't like his explanation. WWE really screwed up here.

Yea but they never had the mainstream buzz that she had which was my point
I wonder if that weirdo Jonathan mismanaged her career or if she really is that devoid of talent

at sucking dick

I think her husband was more of a handler type person and not actually her manager, maybe starting out he was. But I remember a total divas episode where she was hooked up with rock’s ex-wife to be her manager. So I thought she managed her but that could have been for show or short lived. Hell if I know or really care, she needs to just be back on tv wearing next to nothing. Preferably nothing.

@Pliny Pete Is Gary Hart's book any good? I found a pdf version

Motherfucker I have it on PDF and I offered to send it to you and you said no because he ratted on Al Perez!

But yes its up there with Pain And Passion(Stampede Wrestling) and When It Was Big Time(San Francisco) and Ole Andersons book as the best Ive ever read
I'd prolly put Harts book as #1 overall, its a must read full of so many great stories
His time in Texas and Australia in the 60's for Jim Barnett were my favorite parts

if either of you brothers want to send me the pdf, i would be much obliged.

Kairi touched Regal inappropriately at that title match signing. He looked terrified.

EVOLUTION

1. Sasha Banks vs Bayley
2. Io Shirai vs Kaitlyn (Mae Young Classic Final)
3. Toni Storm vs Piper Niven (NXT UK Women's Championship)
4. Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane vs Bianca Bel Air vs Dakota Kai vs Nikki Cross vs Candice Le Rae (NXT Women's Championship - Ladder Match)
5. Becky Lynch vs Charlotte (SmackDown Women's Championship)
6. Trish/Lita vs IIconics vs Bliss/James vs Bella Twins (WWE Women's Tag Team Championship - Tornado Tag)
7. Ronda Rousey vs Ember Moon (Raw Women's Championship)
8. Team Raw (Nia Jax, Alicia Fox, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan and Natalya) vs Team SmackDown (Asuka, Carmella, Naomi, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville)

Couldn't think of anything for Stephanie who will undoubtedly have a match.

Take out Shayna Baszler, Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax and this is a card I can masturbate to. NOT MAKING NEXT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back