Reaction score
YH5kKTK.png

img_2302-png.397901

Rules

1. Lick mic

2. Gimme that fucking mic

Cwd9KSV.jpg

@PRIDEWASBETTER @RR @Kung Fu Tze @Minotauro Rex

10 years ago I’d say Trips but Jericho has overcome the gap in his last couple runs

This is a nice poll.

It would be a shame if something bad happened to it.

@D.R.H.

That gypsie took his soul

That was some wild shit. When it happened I thought Aldo threw the fight, but then I was like nope this dude just got one shotted in the first 15 seconds by that Irish bastard. Aldo had a good run.

That was some wild shit. When it happened I thought Aldo threw the fight, but then I was like nope this dude just got one shotted in the first 15 seconds by that Irish bastard. Aldo had a good run.
Dude got KO'd twice. Once by Conor and once by John McCarthy.

@Minotauro Rex

that was a lovely drawing your kids did of bob in the last thread

It wasn't a drawing, it was a Nintendo Switch profile they made and you can create those little avatars. I walked by the TV and I said that looks like Bobby Lashley and they started cracking up. Once I tell people about him not having eyebrows you can't ever forget. It's haunting...

It wasn't a drawing, it was a Nintendo Switch profile they made and you can create those little avatars. I walked by the TV and I said that looks like Bobby Lashley and they started cracking up. Once I tell people about him not having eyebrows you can't ever forget. It's haunting...

he has eyebrows, pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back