PWD 631: Dean Ambrose has been Clangin And Bangin

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Smigg tried to steal our Two Hound Power Trip idea.

SO-DISRESPECTFUL.jpg
Btw I’m done with Stephen A. It’s all about Big Play Shay these days

When is Peyton "HHH" Royce fucking going over Asuka?

Females in wrestling LOVE the ragged scumbags like Punk.
That guy had to have fucked every diva in the locker room at the time.
He's a chick magnet.

If Punk had married Maria he wouldn’t be in a lawsuit with his ex-best friend right now

cmpunk-mariakannelis02.jpg
Ive had that same fuckin beanie for over 20 years except mine is black and a color that used to be white 20 years ago
Wonder if Maria will let me bang

Ive had that same fuckin beanie for over 20 years except mine is black and a color that used to be white 20 years ago
Wonder if Maria will let me bang
Shoot your shot

Females in wrestling LOVE the ragged scumbags like Punk.
That guy had to have fucked every diva in the locker room at the time.
Women love confidence and there's no doubt that Punk has plenty of that.

The Two Hound Power Trip does not need Paul Heyman or The Revival

But, having Paul Heyman in the fold also has it's advantages, because, Paul Heyman could actually fued with Seth Rollins, because Rollins has been a little bit of a thorn in his side. And Roman/Ambrose could too. In fact, now that I think about it, another guy who they could bring in, and take advantage of the heat he was amassing. Jason Jordan. They could play it off like Jordan faked the Kurt Angle all along, and he would also have a problem with Rollins, after he subbed in for Ambrose when Ambrose went down, and then Jason Jordan went down too.

So, it's basically amassing a group for Seth Rollins to fued with, as well as providing protection for a newly heel champion Roman Reigns from Braun Strowman while he has that briefcase.

And Roman aligning with Heyman would also explain why Roman go so many fucking chances at the Universal title, despite losing.

Roman lost at WrestleMania... oh, he gets a rematch at the Greatest Royal Rumble
Roman lost at Greatest Royal Rumble... well, Brock's going away for a while, so just put him in there with Joe, Jinder and Lashley
Roman lost to Bobby Lashley... fuck it, put him in the Number 1 Contender match anyway
Oh look, Roman won it, guess he'll have another crack at it.

In Kayfabe terms, that's too many chances.

Last edited:
But, having Paul Heyman in the fold also has it's advantages, because, Paul Heyman could actually fued with Seth Rollins, because Rollins has been a little bit of a thorn in his side. And Roman/Ambrose could too. In fact, now that I think about it, another guy who they could bring in, and take advantage of the heat he was amassing. Jason Jordan. They could play it off like Jordan faked the Kurt Angle all along, and he would also have a problem with Rollins, after he subbed in for Ambrose when Ambrose went down, and then Jason Jordan went down too.

So, it's basically amassing a group for Seth Rollins to fued with, as well as providing protection for a newly heel champion Roman Reigns from Braun Strowman while he has that briefcase.
NO.

Gold spoon Jason Jordan getting opportunities because his daddy is the GM is the only angle for him.

STAAAPH SMMIIIIIGGGGG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back