blackhart
@red
Reaction score
yJAYO9n.png

Rules:

1. No fat shaming, not even the morbidly obese

2. Breasts should remain the size god made them

3. Big Dave is going to be extra boring from now on

Mascot: This up and comer deserves it, Hope Beel (Thanks @Frank23 )

Theme:

Meltzer is dead, are you happy now?

peyton.jpg

Last edited:
Rollins recently spoke with Sports Illustrated and was asked about the idea of Dwayne Johnson stepping in the ring at WrestleMania 35. “I love Rocky,” he explained. “I think he’s great. Love everything he’s done for this business. But my gut, my first instinct, says we don’t need him.”

Adding, “If we’re not the guys who can main event WrestleMania, then how are we ever gonna be The Rock? How are we gonna be Stone Cold Steve Austin? We can’t hold onto these guys forever. We just can’t. To me, let’s do Seth Rollins-Roman Reigns before we do Seth Rollins-The Rock. That’s me.”

When asked if he understands that it’s good for the business to get Johnson’s audience to tune into Mania, Seth replied: “I get it. But at some point, we gotta move on from that.”

Hard to move on when people like Rollins can't draw flies to shit.

Should have his hand ready to shake Rocks hand and thank him for the house if he ever decides to give the business another rub.
Goddamn it, Seth. Go in dry or don't go in at all.

"Look, if Dwayne wants to take a break from his recent box office disasters and step into the ring with the Architect at Wrestlemania then I'd be more than happy to send him running back to that human cespool known as Hollywood. Until then though, he's not even relevant enough in my world to talk about."

3929A6CA-ECFD-460E-AA36-081A755F2D4B.jpeg Yesterday I posted that my wife got me this as a surprise.

Well today she goes “I’m so confused I thought I was getting AJ Styles not dean Ambrose, do u even like him?” I assure her I did and said “how did u get them mixed up they don’t look or wrestle the same” and she responds “they all wrestle the same to me except Carmella because she can’t even wrestle”
<Oku02> My wife with the mella besting

"Look, if Dwayne wants to take a break from his recent box office disasters and step into the ring with the Architect at Wrestlemania then I'd be more than happy to send him running back to that human cespool known as Hollywood. Until then though, he's not even relevant enough in my world to talk about."

And Rock would just say "who in the blue hell are you?".....
giphy.webp

Seth Rollins already ended Sting's career and beat Triple H at WrestleMania.

He should have cut a promo on The Rock being next.

I'm sure we can find someone brave enough to call out the rock.
tumblr_ovzlj9bBXJ1snmvb8o2_r1_500.gif

Meltzer is being RAPED.

Meanwhile Wade Keller is on the Piper Killer podcast.

We've talked more about Meltzer these past two months than John Cena, Kenny Omega, Naito, Okada, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, etc. Please make this stop

We've talked more about Meltzer these past two months than John Cena, Kenny Omega, Naito, Okada, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, etc. Please make this stop

Big Dave is more over than Reigns.

Hate the game, not the player.

Big Match John hasn't been relevant since he was work shooting on Roman a year ago, AJ is stuck on the nobody gives a fuck brand, Bryan is an underwhelming feud with Miz and Big Kenny doesn't have Y2J to piggyback off of right now.

Hulk Hogan needs to come back....he's been gone the amount of years he dropped N bombs in that video, he's done his time.

Also.....the meddling Russians gained power in his absence.....that's not coincidence. Hulkamania stopped running wild and Putin rises
misc-Hulk%20Hogan%20Headbutt%20Flag.gif

Shut the hell up, Fish. We talk about whatever we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back