PWD 637: Make KO Great Again

Who?

• Charly

• Jojo

• Frank doesn't like chicks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtually every wrestler gets a push. The fans then decide to cheer for them or not. Third time I've had to say that now.
A push isn't organic.....it's a bookers/writers manipulation of words on a paper to get people to feel the way they want them too.

Just because there's more failures than success these days don't change what it means.

If a jobber was jobbing his way to a win because the crowd were cheering him more than the guys the bookers want to get over is what "organically" is.

A push isn't organic.....it's a bookers/writers manipulation of words on a paper to get people to feel the way they want them too.

Just because there's more failures than success these days don't change what it means.

If a jobber was jobbing his way to a win because the crowd were cheering him more than the guys the bookers want to get over is what "organically" is.

Daniel Bryan was booked to be champ in 2011!!! That's a push goddammit!!! He didn't get over organically!!!!

Daniel Bryan was booked to be champ in 2011!!! That's a push goddammit!!! He didn't get over organically!!!!
The fuck are you talking about? He was Sheamus' whipping boy gething stomped to death to give him his heat back after he lost the WWE Title on a throw away match on Raw.

He was stuck in dancing segments with the Bellas before he got that MITB briefcase. Which he got because the finish was too obvious as directed by Vince McMahon.

He was over because the crowd got behind him even when he wasn't being pushed....think for a second.

The fuck are you talking about? He was Sheamus' whipping boy gething stomped to death to give him his heat back after he lost the WWE Title on a throw away match on Raw.

He was stuck in dancing segments with the Bellas before he got that MITB briefcase.

He was over because the crowd got behind him even when he wasn't being pushed....think for a second.

He was still booked to be the champ. That, last I checked is a push. Dear lord, will you just concede that you are wrong.

He was still booked to be the champ. Dear lord, will you just concede that you are wrong.
After the fact he got over by being a lovable loser who was buried on commentary by Michel Cole.

Way to hindsight book.

Keyword.....AFTER THE FACT.

After the fact he got over by being a lovable loser who was buried on commentary by Michel Cole.

Way to hindsight book.

Keyword.....AFTER THE FACT.
Allow me to say it again....AFTER THE FACT.

Allow me to say it again....AFTER THE FACT.

So I ask again, did Bryan get over organically? I'm guessing you wont answer the question so this'll probably be my last post concerning this topic.

I didn't want to fuck her until I learned about her great personality. Now she can get it.
She's gonna peg you and just before she penetrates she'll whisper in your ear "It's Toni time".

Did AJ Lee help Daniel Bryan's WWE career?

@Smigg
wXywb.jpg

We need a new wedding to be crashed on RAW, it's been a while.

ncJ13Ou.gif

I'll die a happy man if I'm able to ever recreate H3 and Steph's first "wedding."

Being an unstoppable monster who barely loses and kills Roman Reigns for the better part of 5 months, beats up on Brock Lesnar like no one other has and constantly involved in the title hunt with every multi man match over the past year is "organic".

He is/was being booked strong to be the bastard monster heel that the good guy needs to beat - like it’s fucking 1988 with Vince and Hogan. Seriously, Vince is brain farting back to the 80s except people loved Hogan.

Don’t exaggerate about him beating up Lesnar like no other when Reigns has done that much worse.

The organic is that every booking decision that is supposed to make people treat him as the bad guy and Reigns as the good guy has worked opposite. Because it doesn’t fucking work like that.

Which just makes all the WWE BS about “no faces and heels” sound even more pathetic when Reigns is booked to be cheer d except that’s the excuse because it ain’t working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back